Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah....................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

people heard this and was like "holy shit, thats miraculous joseph!"

he made thriller he can do what he wants, you make a classic niggas wanna fuck with you

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

T;8050773']

I think I smashed a 40 bottle over this dudes face and proceeded to whoop his ass over some graff beef back in like 02 or some shit.

I could be wrong, but it really looks like the same dude.

dude is the homie from back in the day. he an hesh are tight NH.

dudes always been on some genius art theory shit. did some really funny/cool gallery shows back in the day. one was all about how much black people love allen iverson. shit was awesome.

don't think he ever really wrote, but if you smashed a bottle over his head, youd'a had half the writers in philly after you, so i doubt that took place. then again, philly is full of fucking retards trying to make names anyway possible, so who knows.