Bam! You got knocked the fuck out... by a girl!

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
forget success, what have you got against this douche getting punched?

people like this (famous or not) generally need a scalding humble pie thrown into their face

sall

Yeah, it's not like we're being a bunch of jealous haters just because dude made himself rich. It's funny when embarassing/ shitty things happen to people who act like assholes.

If some fat girl knocked out John C Reilly or Woody Harrelson, I wouldn't be pumped about it though.

i say this as a generalization, but most of the people on this website are assholes or douchebags in some way. they just dont have the media attention he has.

things like this dont make me sad because i have no affiliation towards bam or whoever but at the same time im not sitting back laughing and getting satisfaction from this, coz i just dont care that much about celebrities either way.

Well, neither do I, but I still sit back and enjoy it just the same as I enjoyed seeing Ritchard get body slammed!!

Kind of like the way I have no connection to Mimi McPhearson but I was happy when her video was released!!!

Anyway....., I have the flu, I hate everything right now.