Bam! You got knocked the fuck out... by a girl!

Harvey Wallbanger

Full story here

Short version: some dude said something "rude" to Bam Margera, so he responded by calling a girl in the dude's group a beached whale. Dude swung on Bam, knocked him down, and then the girl punched him in the face for a 7 minute KO! Oh, and she maybe then stole his faggy bracelet.

bamfightko__oPt.jpg

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. Or, if it has, let me know, and I'll delete the old thread about it and tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not normally one for "celebrity" gossip, but I hope this story gets some legs. I used to like Bam alright when you would only see him in skate videos, but as soon as he became famous outside of those circles, it became pretty apparent that he's a total asshole and now it's really fun to picture a girl punching him the fuck out.

• Like 1

Not to jump in or try to ruin the story but the actual knockout was the girl kicking him in the temple... Most girls i know could also knock someone out with that.

So the story is he talked shit to the girl who was talking shit to him. Her dude jumped in and started fighting and got bam down, and then she started kicking him in the head.

Typical female.