Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

Bam! You got knocked the fuck out... by a girl!

Full story here

Short version: some dude said something "rude" to Bam Margera, so he responded by calling a girl in the dude's group a beached whale. Dude swung on Bam, knocked him down, and then the girl punched him in the face for a 7 minute KO! Oh, and she maybe then stole his faggy bracelet.

bamfightko__oPt.jpg

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. Or, if it has, let me know, and I'll delete the old thread about it and tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

I'm not normally one for "celebrity" gossip, but I hope this story gets some legs. I used to like Bam alright when you would only see him in skate videos, but as soon as he became famous outside of those circles, it became pretty apparent that he's a total asshole and now it's really fun to picture a girl punching him the fuck out.

• Like 1

it sounds like he got beat down by dude and then girl threw an extra hammer on him while he was laying on the ground...not saying it's not embarrassing, but any fat girl coulda probably put him to sleep with that kind of free shot. anyways whatever

i like him just fine so long as i never see him or hear about him.

The CKY videos will always rule, and he will always be a good skateboarder, but that shit doesn't change the fact you dress like a prissy faggot now and get beat up by random people at hotel parties.

Meh. I've basically watched this guy degrade himself and do stupid shit for my own entertainment, and he continues to do so. Nothing to get excited about.

Not to jump in or try to ruin the story but the actual knockout was the girl kicking him in the temple... Most girls i know could also knock someone out with that.

So the story is he talked shit to the girl who was talking shit to him. Her dude jumped in and started fighting and got bam down, and then she started kicking him in the head.

Typical female.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now