Where can i find THIS

Swindle

Hello to the 7 people that actually go into Duty Free, i am looking for any information about this

rZNd4.jpg

is it a one off? was it home made? is it from a line that is discontinued?

i really really want one and i dont want to make one, i want the real deal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha that's great.

there is a local embroidery shop that will do ANY custom work, looks like that to me.

i had them embroider like 3 fitted hats for me, i selected the font, the color, the size, and the hats.

i found out i could also bring clothes/fabrics into them and they'd hook it up on anything i gave em

so i'd bet it's custom work

just buy a jacket you like, figure out what you want it to say, and take it to a shop . i bet a pic of that jacket would also help.

custom embroidery

About 2,180,000 results (0.17 seconds)

http://www.embroideryauthority.com/

for example.

I think that picture is from the days in pies thread. Holler at the nigga that posted it.

do you remember who posted it? im not sure i want to commit to digging through all those pages.

if its an embroided job thats cool but id feel like i was biting it if i replicated it

• 3 months later...

I installed 0.10.2 - its been a few years since my last experience with installing phpWebSite. All went well : but I cant find a classifieds module. I have an old one downloaded from a long time ago but dont know if I should try it with this version Where can I find one that wont cause me any grief?

Thanks

• 7 years later...