My highschool geometry teacher sucked some student off

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geometry in grade 12? haha

haha. didnt catch that.

but yeah man, fuck math, the universal language.... TAKS TESTING! that's how we learn these kids!

Does any other state do this shit or is it just Texas? you know, make the kids focus 90% of their learning time dedicated to remembering standardized "academic assessment" questions that are easy multiple choice questions asked the same way three times?

thats how school was for me with TAAS (Texas Assessment of Academic Skills)testing, now i heard the new one is TAKS and is supposedly worse because its harder SAT-type questions instead of 8th grade reading level questions. that and the TAKS test scores determined how much funding the state would give a particular school. so guess what's priority #1 to Texas public schools?

so public school is fucked. money rules the world...the school board for texas picks what textbook will be used and what content is allowed in them. last year they completely removed Thomas Jefferson from all public school history textbooks. how do you even do that? fucking amazing. (src: http://thinkprogress.org/2010/03/12/texas-education-board-cuts-thomas-jefferson-out-of-its-textbooks/)

TLDR:

it's orwellian no doubt, PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE WORSE THAN PRISONS. maybe this shoulda went in crossfire. i think i missed the point..... she sucked dudes dick to save his life... prawps