My highschool geometry teacher sucked some student off

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im getting the kind of vibes this kid is like all usad and whatnot and the teacher was giving him sympathy head while simultaneously playing out her sexual fantasies with a teenager because she is too socially inept to find a real man who isnt still in his pubescent stages..is that a good analysis of whats goin on here or what?

so im getting the kind of vibes this kid is like all usad and whatnot and the teacher was giving him sympathy head while simultaneously playing out her sexual fantasies with a teenager because she is too socially inept to find a real man who isnt still in his pubescent stages..is that a good analysis of whats goin on here or what?

That sounds about 100% accurate.

Then the Christians and their illegal laws had to get all up in the mix and illegally make morality laws that will ruin this broads life for giving a lil nigga sympathy head.

like i said.legal age is like 16 here.and i agree with that more or less,16-17 range kids are fucking anyways.so its whatever to me.

that being said,she probably has super low self esteem and intimacy issues if she is resorting fucking some kid who is prone to snitching which = a bitch nigga = not a real man to begin with.

poor show.go fuck someone in your own age group and that you arent in a power position over.

but yeah,if i could have got head from that esl teacher i would have jumped on it in a second,no regrets and id get it all in the bitches hair.because thats how i rollllllllll.esl teachers arent really teachers anyways.what she gonna teach me? english is already my first language.so its not awkward at all.

Well maybe he was a virgin and didn't want his cherry popped.

He was probly celibate.

He fucked this girl I had sex with. And the ironic part is that he called her right after her and I got done having sex and all she did was talk hella shit about how much he sucked, wasn't good etc.