My highschool geometry teacher sucked some student off

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit just got weird like when she let me see it her boyfriend who was my math teacher the year before was in the same room, actually we were in his apartment which was in my complex and he stared at me looked aat her stared back at me with some psycho killer look type shit he was fucking nuts

my point is that she,being in a power postion or a position of autority shouldnt be fucking kids,especially her students.its a bad look.i really dont care because like i said 16 through 17 is when kids are fucking anyways so more power to em but its obvious to me that someone fucking a 17 year old in her 30's (i cant remember her age i assume she is in her 30's) has problems,why cant you find a man your own age to fuck? why do you need to screw students? it seems to me that she is probably inept at having a relationship with a grown person so she resorts to kids because they are easier to catch so to speak.no normal person at her age is looking for a highschool student to fuck,and if they are they are considered creeps,and for good reason.

im not blaming the kid for doing it,because of course is someone offers you a handy unless the bitch is grotesquely hideous its probable that your gonna accept it. im blaming the adult in this situation for being a dirty craddle robber who needs to find some real men to fuck.and blaming the kid for being a snitch and a pussy.your old enough to know what you want,why are you crying about it now?

fuck the kid,fuck the teacher...they both seem like people i should dislike.

When I was a kid, people were fucking at 13.

And none of us (as far as I know) were fucking our teachers, but we sure as fuck had a couple hot teachers that we would have gave a left nut to fuck.

Other than that, humans are humans and the only reason you feel like you do is because you've been brainwashed by the religious right to believe that if a 17 year old dude sticks his cock in the wet pussy of an over 18 year old female, then he's somehow being raped.

How does that even work? Is he raping himself?

Wet pussy is wet. Hard cock is hard. Human nature is human nature.

Religion based laws are disgusting and inhumane.

shit just got weird like when she let me see it her boyfriend who was my math teacher the year before was in the same room, actually we were in his apartment which was in my complex and he stared at me looked aat her stared back at me with some psycho killer look type shit he was fucking nuts

I for one demand a full essay on this story.

Maybe even a separate thread devoted to it.

When I first started reading this I thought he gave up the goods on her then I realized his mom sold him/her out. So it sounds like this guy started out as kind of a mark, and courtesy of mom dukes he's definitely taken his markdom to the bonus level.

She probably shouldn't have done it but I probably shouldn't do a lot of things I do so I'm not really coming from a strong moral stance on this. I'm pretty sure it happens a lot more than people want to admit...in fact, I heard about it happening when I was in HS, but it was kept on the low because the school I went to didn't want a scandal.

many years ago... long long time ago, i got wasted drunk at a tavern one night and there was a lady there who claimed to be an elementary school art teacher. she liked the design on my shirt. took her home sniffed a rail and destroyed the vaginus... NO MERCY.

while this isnt quite as gangster as getting top from your teacher as her student, i was proud given the fact i was underage had unlawfully entered the bar.

• Like 1

kids a serious buster. Dumb broad should have known better too tho. I'm not sayin

i would do something like this but instead of telling on her he could have got her

for stacks of hush money. After all. Not only does she lose her job because of this but

its either a high court misdemeanor or a class C felony in washington for what she did.

Depends on how they want to charge her. Chances are they will allow her to cop out

to the misdemeanor but then again she abused a trust position. I've read about teachers

getting sent up for years over shit just like this.