My highschool geometry teacher sucked some student off

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go fuck someone in your own age group and that you arent in a power position over.

That whole "power position" line is bullshit anyways.

Especially when it comes to a dude banging his teacher.

Any highschool kid who is able to physically penetrate his teacher is clearly demonstrating power that most of us wish that we had at that age.

And we all know somebody who's significant other has a little too much "power position" over them, and they're fucking adults.

This.

If dude was 10 then yeah would be different but fuck ... Not many 17yr olds out there that look up to their teachers like gods amongst men n shit. Should of fucked her in the ass and smeared shit on her teeth.

This discussion is over. If you want go start a celibacy thread and you'll get answers. Was he always the kid who was trying to fit into the crowd?

He definitely was the kid that if you and your friends were standing in a circle, he'd be trying to squeeze in and laugh super late at jokes and shit. This kid I know met up to fight him and he claimed he had a gun and he still got his ass beat and robbed haha

He definitely was the kid that if you and your friends were standing in a circle, he'd be trying to squeeze in and laugh super late at jokes and shit. This kid I know met up to fight him and he claimed he had a gun and he still got his ass beat and robbed haha

Nah, I think what Obnoxious meant was having sex = trying to fit into a crowd.

In other words Obnoxious is a gay nigga who would only have sex with a female to try and fit into a crowd.

But since he can't get it up for females, he claims "celibate".

dude trust me i wanted to make a move so many times but i was nervous and shit i was 16 years old and she was in her early thirties and that had me scared..

i regret it to this day

I was "nervous and shit" when my 5th grade teacher used to rub my knee while explaining math problems to me one on one.

You were 16 and getting flashed the pussy?

:confused:

I was "nervous and shit" when my 5th grade teacher used to rub my knee while explaining math problems to me one on one.

You were 16 and getting flashed the pussy?

:confused:

i was kind of in love with this lady and at the time i was horrified of rejection... it put me in a dificult spot, trust me if i could do it all over again shit would have been a lot different

that was 17 years ago...

i was kind of in love with this lady and at the time i was horrified of rejection... it put me in a dificult spot, trust me if i could do it all over again shit would have been a lot different

She showed you her fucking PUSSY!!!!!

How much more prodding does a 16 year old need???

Fucking christ....

She showed you her fucking PUSSY!!!!!

How much more prodding does a 16 year old need???

Fucking christ....

you stand correct on this and you also caught me before the edit. in the end it was 17 years ago and maybe i was a bitch or maybe not. i think what we should be discussing is how a high school teacher of mine let me see her pussy before or around the same time half the shit talkin punk asses on this site were even born.

you stand correct on this and you also caught me before the edit. in the end it was 17 years ago and maybe i was a bitch or maybe not. i think what we should be discussing is how a high school teacher of mine let me see her pussy before or around the same time half the shit talkin punk asses on this site were even born.

Bottom line=

If your teacher shows you her pussy, that means she wants you to do something to it.

If you don't do something to it, then you are a failure.

If you do do something to it then turn around and snitch on your teacher for fulfilling most kids fantasies, then you're an even bigger more unforgivable failure who deserves to be lynched by your peers.

• Like 1

Especially when it comes to a dude banging his teacher.

Any highschool kid who is able to physically penetrate his teacher is clearly demonstrating power that most of us wish that we had at that age.

And we all know somebody who's significant other has a little too much "power position" over them, and they're fucking adults.

my point is that she,being in a power postion or a position of autority shouldnt be fucking kids,especially her students.its a bad look.i really dont care because like i said 16 through 17 is when kids are fucking anyways so more power to em but its obvious to me that someone fucking a 17 year old in her 30's (i cant remember her age i assume she is in her 30's) has problems,why cant you find a man your own age to fuck? why do you need to screw students? it seems to me that she is probably inept at having a relationship with a grown person so she resorts to kids because they are easier to catch so to speak.no normal person at her age is looking for a highschool student to fuck,and if they are they are considered creeps,and for good reason.

im not blaming the kid for doing it,because of course is someone offers you a handy unless the bitch is grotesquely hideous its probable that your gonna accept it. im blaming the adult in this situation for being a dirty craddle robber who needs to find some real men to fuck.and blaming the kid for being a snitch and a pussy.your old enough to know what you want,why are you crying about it now?

fuck the kid,fuck the teacher...they both seem like people i should dislike.

EDIT: the reason i fill so strongly about this is because i had one teacher in particular that would constantly rub my shoulders and my legs and shit and get real touchy,not to mention whisper shit in my ears,she was like 40.it was hella weird and i disliked it alot,she would drop hints and shit.and i would try to make it clear that no,im not interested.but being the nice person that i am i didnt want to come out and be like "no bitch,you smell like corned beef and i want nothing to do with you" so i dont think she caught on all the way.luckily i rarely went to school so it wasnt a huge problem.but i wouldnt doubt i will see her on the news sometime.