My highschool geometry teacher sucked some student off

forsit

kent_teacher.jpg

A Kentlake High School teacher performed oral sex on a 17-year-old student after he described sorrow over a breakup with his girlfriend and detailed ways he planned to kill himself, according to court documents released Monday.

The boy's math teacher, who turned 37 Sunday, was in court Friday and was released from King County Jail shortly before 8 p.m. on personal recognizance. She has not been charged, which is why she is not being named by seattlepi.com, and has been placed on administrative leave.

The teacher groped the teen in her classroom, performed oral sex on him in a dark complex near his house, and sent text messages asking when they would have sex, according to police documents.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/437453_teacher21.html?source=mypi

She was hella scared of me when I had her has a teacher years ago. I think it's because we were her first class ever. But anyway, she was alright and I always made sexual jokes and made her open and close the windows just for fun. /coolstorybr0

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out our whore teachers...

'No gender leniency' in school sex case

Louise Hall Courts

March 22, 2011

A FORMER housemistress who sexually abused six boys at an exclusive school should be sentenced on the basis of her crimes, not her gender, a district court heard yesterday.

The Crown prosecutor, Kara Shead, told Judge Anthony Garling that his sentencing approach should be the same as if the perpetrator were a man.

''She took advantage of the situation to form highly inappropriate sexual relationships with multiple child victims over an extensive period of time,'' Ms Shead said.

Advertisement: Story continues below

The woman, 41, who cannot be named, was found guilty in December of 21 charges of aggravated sexual assault of six boys over a five month period in 2009. She was a ''house mother'' and lived on the school campus at weekends, where she initiated oral sex and sexual intercourse with the boys, who were aged 11 or 12, in her residence, the sick bay and a tent while the boys were camping on school grounds.

During the trial, Judge Garling found the woman was suffering from bipolar disorder at the time, but she knew her actions were legally and morally wrong.

In sentencing submissions yesterday, Christopher Watson, the woman's lawyer, said while the boys would have suffered harm, ''the damage incurred by them is unlikely to be as significant as if it was a male perpetrator on a female because of the actual nature of the act''.

Her psychiatrist, Mike Richardson, said he did not think she had been operating in a predatory manner. ''Rather, it was the environment that allowed her to pursue a promiscuous approach to these boys,'' he said.

However, Ms Shead said the woman exploited the victims' age and their vulnerable situation - being away from their parents - and a ''significant'' jail term was warranted.

''Aged 11 or 12, these were little boys who were exposed to significant depravity,'' she said. '' … They and their parents were entitled to expect protection and nurturing from the offender.''

Even in a case where there is no physical harm suffered by the victim, psychological consequences are likely to be at least as important as physical consequences, Ms Shead said.

''Child sexual assault offences are apt to produce such consequences, even though they may not manifest themselves until some time in the future.''

The woman's family cried as she was taken into custody. Judge Garling will hand down his sentence on Thursday.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/no-gender-leniency-in-school-sex-case-20110321-1c3wv.html

kent_teacher.jpg

A Kentlake High School teacher performed oral sex on a 17-year-old student after he described sorrow over a breakup with his girlfriend and detailed ways he planned to kill himself, according to court documents released Monday.

The boy's math teacher, who turned 37 Sunday, was in court Friday and was released from King County Jail shortly before 8 p.m. on personal recognizance. She has not been charged, which is why she is not being named by seattlepi.com, and has been placed on administrative leave.

The teacher groped the teen in her classroom, performed oral sex on him in a dark complex near his house, and sent text messages asking when they would have sex, according to police documents.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/437453_teacher21.html?source=mypi

She was hella scared of me when I had her has a teacher years ago. I think it's because we were her first class ever. But anyway, she was alright and I always made sexual jokes and made her open and close the windows just for fun. /coolstorybr0

So the fag was threatening suicide over being a heartbroken fag And she decided to go above and beyond her call of duty and do the right thing by literally showing him that bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks and topped him off?

And instead of just enjoying most kids fantasy, he had to run his faggot mouth about it???

Somebody please lynch this faggot before he procreates.

• Like 3

Louise Hall Courts

March 22, 2011

A FORMER housemistress who sexually abused six boys at an exclusive school should be sentenced on the basis of her crimes, not her gender, a district court heard yesterday.

I agree.

And since a female teacher allowing her students to bang her isn't really a crime, charges should be dropped.