MAN I HATE THE BUS!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

hell, i'm in my mid 20's, and i've never even had a driver's licence.

me too! -- I had my permit once. The bus is where it's at. mighty entertaining.. although I hate stupid bitches who yell at their kids and hit them in public. The junkies too, can't stand them. Those kids who are a little too loud and keep cussing.. they suck as well. Not finding a seat when there is a long ride home -- just as bad.

But over all.. I love it.

i also hate the bus bc a few months ago they went on strike for 4 months and it was a pain in the ass to get anywhere.........then once they were back , they shut down the busiest bus loop for another month so they could repave it ................idiots

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i gotta pay an 1100 dollar fine to get my license back, have high risk insurance, and BUY A NEW RIDE...do the math:rolleyes:

-----hey player just put aside 25 bucks a week and before u know it bang your in.......and by next year this time u will have saved $1300.00 bucks and then you'll have step one.... done and have a nice shinney drivers license!!!!!!!------why hate!!!!!:crazy:

Originally posted by WhenOne

:lol: :lol: haha i wish i could get away with peeing on things around here but our buses have like 10 cameras on them

yo cameras on buses dont really mean shit. The cameras are connected to some place where off the bus. Everytime they see someone tagging or doin something they will just take ur face down, and if ur arrested for tagging tehy will try to match ur face up....i have a muni driver friend who would let me hit up on his buses sometimes and he told me how teh whole system works. the cameras arent connected to the front of teh bus and teh driver has no way of seeing whats going on unless he looks in teh mirror, at least thats how it works on buses in SF...correct me if im wrong

Archived