RIP Old Friend(s)

redeyedanimal

One of my really good friends killed himself in November of 08. He was on shrooms and found out his girlfriend cheated on him. Sounds weird I know. Shot himself in the head in his truck at the skatepark. That seems like forever ago. It seems like I was way younger. Anyway, I used to skate with him everyday and we'd just smoke and play video games and just fucking kick it. I can't even go to the skate park without thinking about him. I'm still really bummed on it. RIP Trevor. Miss you buddy. I quit smoking cigs finally! haha

TrevorKimball.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
between folks od'ing and throwing themselves under trains... i wouldnt even know where to start.

rip

I've watched one of my really good friends OD right in front of my eyes. Luckily the dope house was right next to the hospital so he lived. such a surreal moment though. I was too high to even care to be honest, but it fucking shook me the next day bad. really opened my eyes and haven't fucked with the shit sense.

one of my exes, who introduced me to the person who started me writing, killed himself last summer.

RIP Gian Dominico.

a friend posted the RIP piece i did for a friend who ODed in 2002 on flickr just the other day. i hadn't thought of her in months

RIP Carrie

and of course, RIP momma

my friend from high school, who introduced me to everyone when i didn't know anybody was hit by a car leaving a party.. granted this was about 10 years ago, nobody came forward.

not more than a year ago found out that some fucking piece of shit from the same school is the one who hit my friend and still walks around scott free. everytime i think about it makes me sick. nothing will ever be done about it.. rip matt

• 1 year later...

RIP KEVIN

1993-2012

You were way too young, and didn't deserve it at all. Fuck HTH, who ever even heard of it anyways.

You will be missed, cousin. Your family is in pain, but relieved that you are no longer hurting.

I wish I could have been more of a role model for you, but it is what it is. I'll see you someday...

With love and sympathy,

-Red.