RIP Old Friend(s)

redeyedanimal

Just found out my best friend from middle school offed himself. Haven't talked to dude in a long time, had a wife and a 14 month old child.And a little sister (with a child) that looked up to him like her father.

This thread is for the lost friends.

RIP Bruce. I always knew you were batshit crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

our photographer/good friend called the cops and told em there was a dead body in the car at the end of his street.....he then proceeded to park his car at the end of the street and blow his brains out...this was the most recent suicide i dealt with and it never gets easier..

RIP to those who leave on your own terms..........

ALSO.... JOSH YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER.....YOU WERE FOR SURE THE ONLY PERSON AWESOME/DUMB ENOUGH TO COME AND TAKE PICS OF US DOING WHAT WE DO ANYTIME....I SURE WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR "SPEAK LESS DO MORE" ATTITUDE....and you.

I read somewhere that when women kill themselves it's a cry for attention but when guys do it they actually want it done which is why hanging is the most common method because it's so efficient.

Lately suicide has been Pretty common among men in their mid 20's. People can be quite judgemental towards them but most of us have never been in that headspace so we don't know.

RIP to the 3 suicide victims I knew who passed from 2005-2010. Hope you find the peace in the next life that you couldn't find here.

fucked up think about bruce, dude came and went and pretty much nobody gave a fuck. Dude didn't impact anybody in a way that he will be really remembered for anything. His wife will remember him, his kid won't know what he looks like though.

Disregard day to day regular old bullshit, pursue passions to the fullest degree.

I can honestly say the aftermath sucks and I hate you for what you left behind but rest in peace my brother, my best friend, my soul mate, my other half. I hope you rot in hell you cunt.

And to Lou, who took a stupid cocktail of drugs and fell asleep in a bath. I sincerely hope it was worth it.

angry, me? never

Ive had a few people I know kill themselves not including the countless persons ive known who OD'd. Its strange to sit back and observe how death affects different people. Definitely a life changing event for everybody involved. The best way Ive found to deal with it, is to earnestly be there for somebody else who is having a harder time than I. Events like these usually bring out a persons true colors.

I hope you all are no longer suffering...rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had at least a half dozen friends that committed suicide over the years and at least five times that many have passed for other reasons. I used to take it really hard but as I got older I guess I got jaded about it.

When I was 11 my mom and my grandfather died within five months of each other, then my other grandfather had a stroke six months after that...it kind of screwed my teenage years up, left me with some pretty serious abandonment issues that made it had for me to get too close to people, but I got past it to some degree.

RIP Mom, Grandpa Carl and Barry, META, SHAM, TIE, KIDS, SOPE, Brian, Nestor, Michelle, Kevin, Mark, Sam, Batya, Paul, et cetera...