Sex: Taboos, Fetishes, Swingers, S&M

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s&m is almost like an emotional release, vs. sexual, but somehow made over into being inadvertently sexual. i've had it described to me as 'it's like your brain cumming'. there was this amazing documentary that i watched on netflix about it that pretty much wraps this up pretty well. it doesn't touch on swinging (which in essence is just wife swapping and group sex more often than not), but however it does touch on weird, fucked up fetishes, the people who like them, and their emotional reactions to such a thing, and to an extent, it's insanely honest. great fucking documentary.

/nohomodungeon

dude, are you trying to tell me that in your internet career you have never opened a video that just wasnt what it claimed to be in the title?

you act like bitches gettin fucked by dogs and chicks blowin horses are fairy tales.

yeah everyone's seen weird shit online like bitches getting fucked with an octopus but i figure thats for weird fucking dudes like japanese business men that pay money for chicks to be into it. but like if i met some chick at a club and decided we were gonna go home and smash then decides to tell me to make a pitstop in chinatown to grab a squid to insert in her vag while i pee in her butt i aint gonna lie im'a give it a quick pause before i set my GPS to chinatown.

s&m is almost like an emotional release, vs. sexual, but somehow made over into being inadvertently sexual. i've had it described to me as 'it's like your brain cumming'. there was this amazing documentary that i watched on netflix about it that pretty much wraps this up pretty well. it doesn't touch on swinging (which in essence is just wife swapping and group sex more often than not), but however it does touch on weird, fucked up fetishes, the people who like them, and their emotional reactions to such a thing, and to an extent, it's insanely honest. great fucking documentary.

/nohomodungeon

Sounds like you have some experienced knowledge on the matter.

I was gonna make fun of you for this, but then again to each his own.

hipster faggotz

So this girl I know was a model for a book entitled unfortunate women in the refrigerator, or something like that. The book is filled with tons of chicks in this fridge all gaged/tied/taped up, it's pretty weird. One girl is fat as fuck too and somehow fit in it.

I can't seem to find it online I'm going to find teh sauce

hipster faggotz

So this girl I know was a model for a book entitled unfortunate women in the refrigerator, or something like that. The book is filled with tons of chicks in this fridge all gaged/tied/taped up, it's pretty weird. One girl is fat as fuck too and somehow fit in it.

I can't seem to find it online I'm going to find teh sauce

http://www.official-john-nikolai.com/MidnightSnack.html

So good.

• Like 1

n511054726_1670520_7637669.jpg

this lil hoe loved being choked and slapped and choked doin the dirty.

then she lied about being pregnant.

i was only too happy to oblige.

**im editing this shit to put this hoe on blast.

n511054726_1670519_2154237.jpg

n511054726_1670516_1605318.jpg

n511054726_1670517_2404539.jpg

28213_401911689726_511054726_4053077_8323788_n.jpg

15538_167963959726_511054726_2658724_7672305_n.jpg

n511054726_1641081_358460.jpg

shes been known to lurk on this site, lets hope she sees this thread...

lil juelz santana fuckin hoe, i had you first.

DIPSET!