Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KB one

Why and How did you start writing Graff?

I'm a ceramic artist who's down with graff. I've been looking for information about how people learned to write graffiti, and I need your help. I'm not a pig, I'm a broke fucking student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, CA who's interested in what you have to say.

Here's the link to my ANONYMOUS survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/483636/abed8b5e3ddb

Major props to those who contribute, and to those who can't, no worries...

-KBone

that survey was great

loved the question about throwing a "PHAT finger at the man"

so to answer your question

bondage videos and Phat fingers

that survey was great

loved the question about throwing a "PHAT finger at the man"

so to answer your question

bondage videos and Phat fingers

prob don't have the same experience you do with bondage videos, but sure know my ladies like the phat fingers...and the phat markers!

i'm also in the same boat - i have a survey that desperately needs replies

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExJR3FVSk5SUkF0ZWVvenBydVdoN1E6MQ

i know i have no cred on here because i never post, but i am a writer in philly and i've interviewed a lot of the big writers and oldheads here for this project. i really would like some data about the people who use these forums, because there isn't a lot of literature about them and i would really like to fill that gap.

so please, help me out. this isn't simple curiosity... this will hopefully be a book someday. this is totally anonymous and secure and i don't even ask what you write, nor will i have access to your info.

fuck your hipster surveys.

i'll give you chips and a can of soda pop if you repair the ceramic tiling in my bathroom.

• Like 1

I'm a ceramic artist who's down with graff.

:lol:

i was gonna call you a faggot,

but "ceramic artist who's down with graff"

works so much better.

go home and do some push ups.

Always like bubble letters when i was little, thought cursive was cool because it was different. Saw graff on the trains and wanted to do that. The adrenaline, the art and somewhat assholish attitude that comes with it.

Sums it up for me.

I love graffiti because I know what place is like becasue of its graffiti. It speaks to me, it tells me "mexicans live here" or "watch out for crips" or "these people have talent" or "you need to live here". Graffiti is a language that you just learn or you don't. Most cops don't get it, because the don't speak it. Politicians talk money, I see money in terms of how many cans can I get. If i've a got 40 bucks, I actually have 7 cans worth of paper. Graffit is a lifestyle, its expression, its in the blood and i see it when i close my eyes or walk down the street.

i started cus i used to make stencils 4 my griptape and i had like 3 cans left over and then i met a graffitti artist who worked @ my job and once he told i should jus try it too see if i liked it and i got hooked

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now