IF your on FUCKBOOK I MEAN FACEBOOK PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

DjKeNNyKiLoz

So I heard that 5pointz in NYC is closing which is sad, but I Cleveland, Ohio I am working on building up the same idea. Now this location is not new to local writers but has never been in the mainstream because who the fuck goes to Cleveland? If anyone is near for any reason find out whats happening by liking the page, hook a brotha up! Im trying to get scribble jams in Cleveland!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-Wall/150199621706988

KILOZ ONER

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i read somewhere that the owner wants to convert the building into luxury lofts, bc its 2 stops from grand central. i also saw an interview with meres in the times about the same thing, and there was speculation, but i spoke to him less then a week ago, and he said they open in may, didnt mention the closing.

i still call it the PHUN PHACTORY

• Like 1

i read somewhere that the owner wants to convert the building into luxury lofts, bc its 2 stops from grand central. i also saw an interview with meres in the times about the same thing, and there was speculation, but i spoke to him less then a week ago, and he said they open in may, didnt mention the closing.

i still call it the PHUN PHACTORY

http://culture.wnyc.org/articles/features/2011/mar/07/queens-graffiti-mecca-faces-redevelopment/

ワン シロ let me know about this. Its up in the air but who knows. Im trying to do the same thing for the midwest!

Thanks for the support homie, Im trying to get the midwest back at it. Plus I don't know if you have ever been to Cleveland but its very chill!

i've been to cleveland, it was quite the opposite of chill, every other car after midnight is a cop.

Me and my homies got pulled over in a cab for being drunk in a cab. So if by chill, you mean cold as fuck then yeah.

i've been to cleveland, it was quite the opposite of chill, every other car after midnight is a cop.

Me and my homies got pulled over in a cab for being drunk in a cab. So if by chill, you mean cold as fuck then yeah.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Graffiti wise the streets are chill was what I mean because we have a lot of abandon building and cops have been cut back to try and save money.