Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nigguh Stole My TV - no, really...

nsmbfan

Living in Brooklyn at the time, my neighbor's kid saw a Mexican guy with a shaved head and pony tail knocking on my door trying to get in. I'm not Mexican and I don't hang out with Mexican guys with shaved heads and pony tails, and the kid admittedly told me that the guy looked like a shady Mexican with a shaved head and a pony tail trying to break into my apartment, and she did nothing. I think she mentioned it to her dad, who did nothing as well.

Well, the Mexican guy with a shaved head and pony tail robbed my apartment of all the nice electronics.

Renters insurance paid for it, plus I claimed a grip of other things that weren't stolen, so I got over a little bit.

Lesson learned, neighbors aren't obligated to do shit when you're getting robbed, I got better locks.

Extra special FUCK YOU to Brooklyn's finest for laughing at me for getting burgularized.

are u sure it wasn't a chinese dude, rather than a mexican dude?

asians have been known to kick-DOH 'round these parts too

jet-702412.jpgg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm irritated, allow me to use "nigger" generously.

ya ya.

it is what it is.

i dont make the rules. the term was originally used to describe trashy people. thats why nigger isnt exclusive to blacks.

i was very direct and precise in the nomenclature used to describe these two thugs.

they coulda been puerto rican B, i dont fucking care. they sure were niggers that day.

/closethread

ps: grandmoms got her shit back. just a random smash n grab.

ya ya.

it is what it is.

i dont make the rules. the term was originally used to describe trashy people. thats why nigger isnt exclusive to blacks.

i was very direct and precise in the nomenclature used to describe these two thugs.

they coulda been puerto rican B, i dont fucking care. they sure were niggers that day.

/closethread

ps: grandmoms got her shit back. just a random smash n grab.

Everybody knows that this reasoning will not get you out of being called a bigot.

Just because Chris Rock made a little comedy bit about the differences between black people and niggers doesn't mean it cleared the way for the word to be thrown around.

The word generally gets one reaction.

Nigger.