Nigguh Stole My TV - no, really...

nsmbfan

I hear you, and I think home invasions are a particularly scummy form of crime.

But at the same time, let's pretend this never happened. If you saw the same neighbors getting robbed, would you physically intervene? A lot of people don't want any trouble that they can avoid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if grammy has homeowner's insurance then what's the big deal? she gets a newer and probably nicer tv after paying the deductible. my parents got robbed a couple of times and always got nicer shit out of the deal. the only thing you should worry about are family heirlooms.

i'd be willing to bet that the culprits in this crime will probably fuck-up at some point and get popped. if they're too dumb to figure out whether or not the tv will fit into their car, i'm sure they're dumb enough to overlook something else.

dude, where i'm from we get to know our neighbors. it's how i live. we watch each others shit and take care of our neighbors. southern hospitality.

growing up niggers would steal my bike (which is why my screen name is nsmbfan, cuz that shit on ytmnd.com had me fucking dying laffing cuz i also loved mike tysons punch out and i have a sense of fucking humor about niggers and their bike stealing habits.... its a god damn bike, i mean cmon)

one night a dude was running off with my new bike and my neighbor who was out watering their grass called out "HEY! THAT'S NOT YOUR BIKE!" and he dropped it and fucking ran off. i got my bike back in the morning and learned not to leave it outside when i went in for the night.

im not saying dude shoulda went crazy with a pump action shotgun, but a little "HEY WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU I'M CALLING THE COPS! I HAVE A GUN! WOOGY BOOGY NIGGER! DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE OR THAT'S YOUR ASS!"

and then BAM, citizen hero. it's fucking good Samaritan law for fucks sake.

no it's not his responsibility to even care, he coulda looked the other way... but if he woulda went over and checked out what the fuck was up, it just might have stirred them up and PREVENTED a home invasion.

i'm just from a place where we're not fucking OK with people breaking into your house and stealing your shit. we get to kill you for that where i live. thats why its rare.

sometimes i forget you people live in faggot places that are tolerant to scumbag criminals.

/a big NO RACIST thing on this whole ordeal. it wasn't a black guy who robbed my grandmother, THESE WERE SOME NIGGERS. proof->pudding. i don't care, niggers exist in all races, i might catch a ban for this but fuck it im mad and just stating my fucking opinion on the matter.

Why don't you throw rocks at a black dude riding a bike?

Cause the bike is probably yours

Living in Brooklyn at the time, my neighbor's kid saw a Mexican guy with a shaved head and pony tail knocking on my door trying to get in. I'm not Mexican and I don't hang out with Mexican guys with shaved heads and pony tails, and the kid admittedly told me that the guy looked like a shady Mexican with a shaved head and a pony tail trying to break into my apartment, and she did nothing. I think she mentioned it to her dad, who did nothing as well.

Well, the Mexican guy with a shaved head and pony tail robbed my apartment of all the nice electronics.

Renters insurance paid for it, plus I claimed a grip of other things that weren't stolen, so I got over a little bit.

Lesson learned, neighbors aren't obligated to do shit when you're getting robbed, I got better locks.

Extra special FUCK YOU to Brooklyn's finest for laughing at me for getting burgularized.

• Like 1

Living in Brooklyn at the time, my neighbor's kid saw a Mexican guy with a shaved head and pony tail knocking on my door trying to get in. I'm not Mexican and I don't hang out with Mexican guys with shaved heads and pony tails, and the kid admittedly told me that the guy looked like a shady Mexican with a shaved head and a pony tail trying to break into my apartment, and she did nothing. I think she mentioned it to her dad, who did nothing as well.

Well, the Mexican guy with a shaved head and pony tail robbed my apartment of all the nice electronics.

Renters insurance paid for it, plus I claimed a grip of other things that weren't stolen, so I got over a little bit.

Lesson learned, neighbors aren't obligated to do shit when you're getting robbed, I got better locks.

Extra special FUCK YOU to Brooklyn's finest for laughing at me for getting burgularized.

are u sure it wasn't a chinese dude, rather than a mexican dude?

asians have been known to kick-DOH 'round these parts too

jet-702412.jpgg