Nigguh Stole My TV - no, really...

nsmbfan

TLDR = 2 negro males in a green Tahoe were seen breaking and entering into my grandmothers house at 9am this morning, grabbed her 65 inch LED tv and loaded it into their truck and got away.

neighbors seen it all and did nothing but call the fucking police. bitch ass neighbors

here's my facebook comment regarding the situation, kinda heated i guess but whatever.

my cousin asked "what happened with gramma?" to which i reply:

punk ass neighbors watched two dudes "of color" kick door grammas house and steal the 65inch LED TV.... one was 6FT TALL 250 LBS and his accomplice slightly smaller build... both african american males kick doored the house and grabbed the 65 inch TV, set it on the curb near their truck, and had a hard time loading it in the damn truck... so much so they left the door open and held it as they got away... driving a green Tahoe as the getaway car. neighbors called cops and seen it all but didnt catch any license plate numbers cuz they're blind I guess. also... they didnt walk down there with a shotgun and detain two criminals because they're a bunch of pussies who should be kicked out of Texas. WE ALL HAVE GUNS HERE... THEY DETER THIS SMEEG ASS BREAKING AND ENTERING HOUSE INVASION BULLSHIT..... I WISH SOMEONE WOULD RUN UP IN MY PLACE, BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME THEY DID... but these dudes cased the place BEFORE HAND for sure. they smashed and grabbed, had trouble loading it into their Tahoe. couldnt even shut the door to the Tahoe according to witnesses... who, AGAIN, did nothing to intervene like the pussy faggots they are. they should be sent back to Oklahoma, this is Texas - WE SHOOT FIRST AND ITS OK CUZ A DEAD MAN TELLS NO TALES, whoever called the cops witnessed it all and DID NOTHING to stop it should be ran out of fucking town. i dont care who you are, you're a bitch if you witness a person getting robbed and dont intervene. swear to god thats whats wrong with this pussy ass society.... thats why terrorists take over airplanes with box cutters... we're a land of fat fucking lazy bitch ass do nothings too scared to fucking get dirty when shit gets real. i might just have a word with that no good son of a bitch neighbor who ALLOWED this shit to happen.... WHERES THE SHOTGUN WHEN YA NEED IT???!!! he just called the cops and let em leave? tha fuck? you FAIL AT LIFE YOU FUCKING FUCK. /endrant

also, my homeboy got kick doored by junkies last night at about 3:30am. all they got was $200 cash though and bounced. i told that fool "u lie with dogs, you get fleas".

also last October my speakers, a Kicker CVR 12nch sub woofer in the box, was stolen from my truck professionally while drinking dollar beer and eating half price appetizers at Applebees. they got in without setting the alrm off and stole about $200 worth of shit. since then, i leave it unlocked with nothing of value in it. at least they wont break my window? i dont fucking know. my city is a giant mall... aka, a big pussy just waiting to be fucked by these car thieves and home invaders.

i'm gonna have to shave the door handles and get remote start/alarm/auto door openers/etc before I get a new system. so im bass-less for awhile.

is it cuz of tax season or is it just recessions that damn bad and gas is almost $4?

any yall nigguhs resorted to home invasion as a source of income? shits weak man. i thought about snatchin chains in my free time. so im not knocking the hustle, after all she did have homeowners insurance, and them nigguhs gotta eat to.... and so do i, so its not all bad. still, fuck any nigguh breaking and entering my house when im there. he wont make it back out. and if he does, i get all my shit back anyhow. thats what the insurance is for. white people secret im letting yall know about. but i bet you havent even read this far yet. so eat a dick.

just glad to have internet back on in my new place. which is player as fuck btw. youll find out when i get settled in. gonna post flicks in this thread tomorrow. peace till then.

/yesmad

/notsomuchthough

/coolstarreybra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man i'd think in texas the average neighbors would have more balls than that, then again i've never been there so i just kinda assume these things, but shit its down south so why the fuck not. you all got the castle doctrine on your sides unlike us up here in NY, meaning you guys can protect your property with deadly force way more leniently than new yorkers.

i dunno what it is, maybe the warm weather, but i keep getting this paranoid feeling of people in my city getting antsy with the way shit is going and im expecting to get robbed/mugged walking home from work late at night, and i don't wanna have to shoot someone but i'd pull my glock before handing over my wallet. shit im so paranoid i've been carring two handguns on me

shit happens?

it's a tv my dude.

it's a tv.

insurance is replacing it. ten days.

it's the principalities. she lives in an established area of a nice side of town. she's an old lady living with my aunt.

and some smeegs kick doored her for a damn flat screen. simple as pie.

im just pissed that the neighbors are fucking faggots. they witnessed old women getting robbed CLEARLY and called the cops like fucking superman would show up.

just weak. if you dont understand that shit, you probably never will.

if "everyone" has a gun there then why do you expect your neighbors to get into a possible gun battle over your tv? its not their responsibility to do a damn thing.

for reals tho that sucks.

dude, where i'm from we get to know our neighbors. it's how i live. we watch each others shit and take care of our neighbors. southern hospitality.

growing up niggers would steal my bike (which is why my screen name is nsmbfan, cuz that shit on ytmnd.com had me fucking dying laffing cuz i also loved mike tysons punch out and i have a sense of fucking humor about niggers and their bike stealing habits.... its a god damn bike, i mean cmon)

one night a dude was running off with my new bike and my neighbor who was out watering their grass called out "HEY! THAT'S NOT YOUR BIKE!" and he dropped it and fucking ran off. i got my bike back in the morning and learned not to leave it outside when i went in for the night.

im not saying dude shoulda went crazy with a pump action shotgun, but a little "HEY WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU I'M CALLING THE COPS! I HAVE A GUN! WOOGY BOOGY NIGGER! DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE OR THAT'S YOUR ASS!"

and then BAM, citizen hero. it's fucking good Samaritan law for fucks sake.

no it's not his responsibility to even care, he coulda looked the other way... but if he woulda went over and checked out what the fuck was up, it just might have stirred them up and PREVENTED a home invasion.

i'm just from a place where we're not fucking OK with people breaking into your house and stealing your shit. we get to kill you for that where i live. thats why its rare.

sometimes i forget you people live in faggot places that are tolerant to scumbag criminals.

/a big NO RACIST thing on this whole ordeal. it wasn't a black guy who robbed my grandmother, THESE WERE SOME NIGGERS. proof->pudding. i don't care, niggers exist in all races, i might catch a ban for this but fuck it im mad and just stating my fucking opinion on the matter.

sometimes i forget you people live in faggot places that are tolerant to scumbag criminals.

i understand umad and all cause its bullshit but a lot of places you are calling "FAGGOT" could be some of the same places where you would get straight killed for even looking in the direction a robbery being committed.

my neighborhood is rough enough where i probably wouldnt say shit if i saw something going down and it doesnt make me a faggot or a pussy it just means i value my safety more than someone elses material shit.

• Like 1

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and

sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and

says"7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch member, 3 pound left testicle, 3

pound right testicle, Turner Brown."

The white man faints and falls to the floor.

The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy

says, "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you say to me? "

The big dude says, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just

give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me.

I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch private, my left

testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds, and my

name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "Turner Brown!...Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, "Turn Around

• Like 1