Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dark_Knight

St. Paddy's Day

Working, drinking, fighting.

my plans exactly, in that order, and all at the same time i'm sure.

• Like 1

I think I'm getting sick because I blew my nose and it was bright green for St. Patrick's Day. I'm still gonna drink though.

Can't wait to watch all the amateurs get wasted either. They come out of the woodwork today, Cinco de Mayo, and New Years Eve.

wish i was working a late night shift tomorrow to watch all the drunk idiots that will be piling in, instead just the 9am-5 though. will still be locked and loaded regardless.

oh and the only way i'd give a shit to celebrate this holiday is loading up on these

shamrock_shake5.jpg

ugh bartending st. patty's day again. green beer, green jello shots, carbombs....leprechaun movies...I better go back to sleep and catch up on rest before the shitshow starts

this is one of those holidays i don't care about even a little

i wore green but only a coincidence.

i was reading about how drunk driving arrests skyrocket about 30%. i know, i know, you're shocked.

as a borderline alcoholic, I am looking forward to having a reason to drink today but I'm not going to have any irish brews. that'd be gay.

I was smart this year, and stayed out until 3 AM drinking Guinness and smoking green last night. Now I get to just relax today. It's like doing your taxes before the 15th, and getting to avoid the rush.

I was smart this year, and stayed out until 3 AM drinking Guinness and smoking green last night. Now I get to just relax today. It's like doing your taxes before the 15th, and getting to avoid the rush.

Tricky...very tricky...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now