Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.)

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.

Want to give me that puppy?

I am willing to give it a good home and feed it dog food not taco bell

I am actually looking for a home for Dolo.

But it's gotta be someone I know so that I can see him every now and then.

He's like fam already, but two dogs is enough and last thing I need is him knocking up his moms when he gets older.

Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.

BTW, just to be devil's advocate here, you're looking at this situation out of concern/liability for yourself. If you hear/see nothing, maybe you just bury this dog somewhere and that's it. However, how will you feel if you see signs around the neighborhood for a lost dog, or please help find our dog, our daugher is heartbroken he's missing? You could always leave the body out by the side of the road somewhere at night where it will be found the next day or something.

Someone else might know better, but do you even have anything to worry about here? You have a secure yard and did nothing to allow this dog in or encourage your dogs to eat it. Hopefully you're a good owner who gets your dogs their regular shots, etc., etc. Still though, we've probably all heard stories of shit like the robber who sues over injuries incurred breaking into someone else's home.

Fuck it, throw the dog by the road, back over it one time for effect, and get the fuck out of there.

If I did see signs in the neighborhood talking about heartbroken daughters, last thing in the world I would do is leave it's mauled corpse out on the street for said daughter to possibly find herself on her way to school.

Other than that, I feel you though.

Chalupa dog corpse is still bagged up in my shed.

I keep meaning to dump it somewhere on my way to work, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I kinda like dogs and would feel like a dickhead just dumping it in a dumpster somewhere, but that's probably what's gonna end up happening.

I immediately question the amount of dog love flowing through yous twos veins.

bottom line. if the tables were turned. and perhaps i speak for myself. but

i know for a fucking fact i'd want to know what the fuck happened to my dog.

no matter what, end story. fuck all that unsolved mysteries shit. besides.

there are ways to go about your story so the dog jakes don't smoke this niggas pits.

pffft. no one has to know the fuckers ate him. "oh shit, dog officer, i found this

lil half eaten purse dog in my driveway." bada boom. owners find out "something."

pits get to live. everyones happy. it's not like some fucking csi team for pets

is gonna roll through your backyard area lookin for clues. . .(smh)[/color]

I mean, I hear you on the CSI pup team. That's definitely ridiculous.

But at the same time, pits have a bad rap (which you alluded to in your first post) and if the owners or police catch wind of their involvement whatsoever than dude could very well end up losing a dog, which isn't fair for him, especially if he's trying to do right by the rat dog owners through giving them info on what happened.

bottom line. if the tables were turned. and perhaps i speak for myself. [/color]

You're speaking for yourself, homie.

Most people would have a better time accepting that their dog ran off and probably got taken in by somebody else, than to know that it was brutally mauled to death.

You would want to know because you would want vengeance.

You would either want to bring the cops into it, or you'd want to poison my dogs for protecting the fort from an intruder.

Sorry bro, but neither one of those is happening. I'm dumping the body and not saying a word to my neighbors about it.

Let who's ever dog it is think their dog ran away, instead of trying to explain to them that their dog was too stupid to know better than to climb or dig its way into a strangers yard to try and kick it with the big dogs.

Or worse yet, that some asshole threw her into the yard with the big dogs.

Let their ignorance be bliss.

not gonna read the whole thread, but in my experience, dogs have a litter, not just a single puppy.

That's what I always thought too.

That's why the puppy's name is Dolo.

when i was 9 i accidentally crushed my step sisters cat in the doorway.

it was the front door of an old ass house, so that shit was heavy as fuck.

practically took kitty's head clean off. i cried like a lil bitch and my pops

took the damn thing and buried it in the back yard without telling her.

she was 13 or 14. pretty sure she still thinks the damn thing ran away.

just sayin.

I was about to hit you off with some props and tell you that your dad is a G for keeping that a secret for you. Then I looked at your screen name and realized that you're the same cat who was just giving me shit about the owner wanting to know and basically calling me an asshole for wanting to dump the body.

You never told your sister that you decapitated her cat with the door.

You get called out as a hypocrite often, or is this rare form for you?

really dude? why don't you get the mom fixed if you're really worried about that shit.

Because I'm probably one of the only people on this planet who sees that as some form of animal cruelty.

I really don't want to get into it about the subject, I'm just against it is all.

real talk. and no offense to pits owners. well. i really don't care either way but,

pits can be such aggressive dickheads when alls said and done. fucking spare

me all you're hippy pitbull owner dependency nonsense in advance, thankxs.

my advice. man up and find out who that little purse dog belonged to. chances

are, and i'm sure they're pretty good, that the dog was somebodies and

they are probably pretty worried about it. dog lovers know. no breed prejudiced.

even purse dogs get the love. i know if my dog went missing i'd be fucking devastated.

your pits mauled someones dog. you're yard or not, that shit has now become your problemo

homie. handle it the same way you'd want someone to handle it if the tables were turned.[/color]

im nearly positive that any authority can't legally do anything to harm this dude's pitbulls killing a dog on his own property. they only tend to put dogs like that down if they break outta their property and start killing/attacking things. all the responsibility is on the taco bell dog's owners, as it should be for them letting that thing get away. i mean shit happens, but still, that's how these things pan out because the owners are held accountable for where their dogs are at all times.

i'd agree with what he said up there though^^ that you should probably at least try to figure out who it belonged to, tell them what happened and then bam, it is what it is. tough shit, keep a better eye on your shitty dog next time.

Chalupa dog corpse is still bagged up in my shed.

I keep meaning to dump it somewhere on my way to work, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I kinda like dogs and would feel like a dickhead just dumping it in a dumpster somewhere, but that's probably what's gonna end up happening.

By the time you get around to it you're going to have

DOG JERKY!

bottom line. if the tables were turned. and perhaps i speak for myself. but

i know for a fucking fact i'd want to know what the fuck happened to my dog.

no matter what, end story. fuck all that unsolved mysteries shit. besides.

there are ways to go about your story so the dog jakes don't smoke this niggas pits.

pffft. no one has to know the fuckers ate him. "oh shit, dog officer, i found this

lil half eaten purse dog in my driveway." bada boom. owners find out "something."

pits get to live. everyones happy. it's not like some fucking csi team for pets

is gonna roll through your backyard area lookin for clues. . .(smh)[/color]

Theres your answer. Contact the hotline, or visit the website, and we'll let the nation get to the bottom of this.

If you or someone you know has any information about the mauled up purse dog, visit my main man Robert Stack at unsolvedmysteries.com

6487.jpg

Ahhhahahaha Fuuuuuuuuu.

im nearly positive that any authority can't legally do anything to harm this dude's pitbulls killing a dog on his own property. they only tend to put dogs like that down if they break outta their property and start killing/attacking things. all the responsibility is on the taco bell dog's owners, as it should be for them letting that thing get away. i mean shit happens, but still, that's how these things pan out because the owners are held accountable for where their dogs are at all times.

i'd agree with what he said up there though^^ that you should probably at least try to figure out who it belonged to, tell them what happened and then bam, it is what it is. tough shit, keep a better eye on your shitty dog next time.

this guy knows.

ive got a cat, and i love the lil homey.

i also love dogs.

basically im down with all animals, except rodents.

kinda pathetic how a few of you make the argument that its acceptable to seek out the mauled purse dogs owner, yet if a cat got fucked up its all good cause dogs>cats.

its still someones pet.

i say whats done is done, shitty situation, but one dog dead is enough in my books.

If someone put the dog in your yard that is pretty fucked up.. but for real animals kill animals often, its kind of a nature thing. Regardless of what kind of animal it is, if you know the owner you should tell them but at this point in the game its probably best to just bury poor dude and leave it be.

Also tiny yappy purse dogs better than cats ??? Cmon.