Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.)

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.

this was about a -1 on my scale of 1 (disney) and 20 (guy in egypt running over everyone/cop leg thing)

keepitrail doesnt warm and is at like a 17 with his pics/ videos.

(warning: not that graphic and there are only two photos)

Yeah, but I figured if I didn't put some kind of warning then some of these sissies on here would cry about it.

You win for bringing the real graphicness to this thread.

Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.

BTW, just to be devil's advocate here, you're looking at this situation out of concern/liability for yourself. If you hear/see nothing, maybe you just bury this dog somewhere and that's it. However, how will you feel if you see signs around the neighborhood for a lost dog, or please help find our dog, our daugher is heartbroken he's missing? You could always leave the body out by the side of the road somewhere at night where it will be found the next day or something.

Someone else might know better, but do you even have anything to worry about here? You have a secure yard and did nothing to allow this dog in or encourage your dogs to eat it. Hopefully you're a good owner who gets your dogs their regular shots, etc., etc. Still though, we've probably all heard stories of shit like the robber who sues over injuries incurred breaking into someone else's home.

Fuck it, throw the dog by the road, back over it one time for effect, and get the fuck out of there.

BTW, just to be devil's advocate here.

you could never be me.

gently place the dog under the back wheel of your neighbors car, when the feel the bump and go to investigate BOOM your off the hook. all guilt will be lifted off of your shoulders and you can go about your lifes business as usual.

you already know what will happen if you report it... take that dog out far and burry it or burn it. not to sound crude or heartless but you need to get that dog and ANY trace of incident the fuck out of dodge. chalk it up to being a good father to your dogs and forget about it... regardless of how the dog got there it happened and could cause drama for your dogs.

also depending on if your the home owner, what state youre in matters too, some states dont care or dont really get involved if its on your land and your dogs were enclosed...

real talk. and no offense to pits owners. well. i really don't care either way but,

pits can be such aggressive dickheads when alls said and done. fucking spare

me all you're hippy pitbull owner dependency nonsense in advance, thankxs.

my advice. man up and find out who that little purse dog belonged to. chances

are, and i'm sure they're pretty good, that the dog was somebodies and

they are probably pretty worried about it. dog lovers know. no breed prejudiced.

even purse dogs get the love. i know if my dog went missing i'd be fucking devastated.

your pits mauled someones dog. you're yard or not, that shit has now become your problemo

homie. handle it the same way you'd want someone to handle it if the tables were turned.

i dont like you today, give me a fucking break with that shit... sounds like you wouldnt like my dogs AT ALL... sounds like your scared honestly and a big fan of pocket dogs.

yea this guy should TOTALLY find out whos dogs it is, possibly post his photo and staple it to poles, then when the dog police come cause drama everyone looses... whats done is done, why have 4 dogs with problems...

real talk. and no offense to pits owners. well. i really don't care either way but,

pits can be such aggressive dickheads when alls said and done. fucking spare

me all you're hippy pitbull owner dependency nonsense in advance, thankxs.

my advice. man up and find out who that little purse dog belonged to. chances

are, and i'm sure they're pretty good, that the dog was somebodies and

they are probably pretty worried about it. dog lovers know. no breed prejudiced.

even purse dogs get the love. i know if my dog went missing i'd be fucking devastated.

your pits mauled someones dog. you're yard or not, that shit has now become your problemo

homie. handle it the same way you'd want someone to handle it if the tables were turned.[/color]

But then everyone is out a dog, and instead of being upset because they think the chihuahua ran away, they know it was violently killed. I dunno. If it was me, ignorance is bliss, I wouldn't want to know that.

that SN is metal

you like papa roach by any chance?

Like? Pfffft try LOVE! i have every poster made hanging in my room.

The puppy did it, its the one you least suspect.

i dont like you today, give me a fucking break with that shit... sounds like you wouldnt like my dogs AT ALL... sounds like your scared honestly and a big fan of pocket dogs.

yea this guy should TOTALLY find out whos dogs it is, possibly post his photo and staple it to poles, then when the dog police come cause drama everyone looses... whats done is done, why have 4 dogs with problems...

But then everyone is out a dog, and instead of being upset because they think the chihuahua ran away, they know it was violently killed. I dunno. If it was me, ignorance is bliss, I wouldn't want to know that.

I immediately question the amount of dog love flowing through yous twos veins.

bottom line. if the tables were turned. and perhaps i speak for myself. but

i know for a fucking fact i'd want to know what the fuck happened to my dog.

no matter what, end story. fuck all that unsolved mysteries shit. besides.

there are ways to go about your story so the dog jakes don't smoke this niggas pits.

pffft. no one has to know the fuckers ate him. "oh shit, dog officer, i found this

lil half eaten purse dog in my driveway." bada boom. owners find out "something."

pits get to live. everyones happy. it's not like some fucking csi team for pets

is gonna roll through your backyard area lookin for clues. . .(smh)

not gonna read the whole thread, but in my experience, dogs have a litter, not just a single puppy.

in related news, my dogs killed a cat in my back yard a couple of years ago, and it snowed that night,

so i didn't find dead el gato till a couple days later. it was pretty gnar, got tossed over the fence.

• Like 1

I see both sides.... but if my dog went missing, I'd like to know happened - good or bad.

Hope you don't get caught burying/tossing that little dude... if someone finds you and the dog has one of those smart chips in it, you're fucked. It'll probably look a whole lot worse too.

Edit: when I was young my friend slipped and killed a kitten. He was caught burying it outside and the neighbors thought he was burying a live kitten. The cops got in involved and it was a mess.

fucking dogs have chips now? fucking chips man, they're in everything these days.

when i was 9 i accidentally crushed my step sisters cat in the doorway.

it was the front door of an old ass house, so that shit was heavy as fuck.

practically took kitty's head clean off. i cried like a lil bitch and my pops

took the damn thing and buried it in the back yard without telling her.

she was 13 or 14. pretty sure she still thinks the damn thing ran away.

just sayin.

both my dogs have chips...

in order for the chip to register it has to be requested and it cant be very buried. its just a chip if its lost or in a shelter not very high tech or mega distance...