Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.)

what it iz

So apparently while I was at work last night, a chihuahua mysteriously ended up in my back yard.

I have 2 pit bulls, and one of them just gave birth to a puppy recently so really I have 2 and a half pit bulls.

needless to say I came home to a dead chihuahua on my back patio.

Even though my pits are super fucking chill (really, they are), they're still animals who are going to be over protective of their son/nephew from intruders.

At first I thought it was the yapping little shit who lives across the street from me who yaps at everybody who walks by.

I figured it yapped at the wrong motherfucker and the wrong motherfucker decided to hem it up and throw it to the pits in the yard across the street.

But then today I saw that chihuahua out front of its house yapping away.

So now it's really bugging the shit out of me where the fuck this little shit came from, and what lead her into my back yard?

I checked the fence line, and there's no spaces dug out big enough for even a chihuahua to get under.

So I'm thinking somebody knew of a house that had 2 and a half pit bulls and decided that she somehow deserved to get fed to the pits.

There really is no explanation for this Taco Bell dog mysteriously showing up in my back yard.

I was considering calling the SPCA to take her body and maybe do a rabies test, but then I realized they're probably going to show up with the cops and try to put my dogs down.

My dogs are not viscious.

They really aren't.

But apparently they are down to protect the fortress.

She's currently in a trash bag in my shed.

I can't decide whether to dump her somewhere or bury her in my back yard.

The only problem with burying her in my back yard is that I'm still not 100% on if this is one of my neighbors dogs (wouldn't want them to see me and put 2 and 2 together), and plus I don't want the dogs digging her up.

But I'm not enough of an asshole to dump her in a dumpster.

Maybe I'll just leave her bagged up in the shed until the weekend when I have time to go bury it in some woods or some shit.

Don't scroll down if you don't want to see a dead chihuahua.

Because I am enough of an asshole to provide a pic.

Dead chihuahua in a trash bag:

IMG_0701.jpg

The culprits cowering in shame:

IMG_0707.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.

poor little bastard. didnt stand a chance.

how talls this fence.

It's a normal sized chain link fence.

Tall enough that a chihuahua on meth still wouldn't be able to hop it.

Low enough that the Boxer from down the street was able to hop it and knock up one of my pits.

*2 and a quarter pits?

He'll equal a half a pit when he gets older.

Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.

Maybe it was dead before it met your pits, someone just threw the little dead body over the fence.

Was it mauled bad?

Just enough that it's guts were hanging out a little.

And there's blood stains smeared on my patio, so I doubt it was dead before hand.

Plus my wife said that it was in it's dying stages when she ran outside to see what all the noise was about, and that at least one of my pits had blood on it's mouth and a crazy ass killer mode look in her eyes.

this was about a -1 on my scale of 1 (disney) and 20 (guy in egypt running over everyone/cop leg thing)

keepitrail doesnt warm and is at like a 17 with his pics/ videos.

(warning: not that graphic and there are only two photos)