FUCK magazine anyone????

bigbootyhoes

just picked it up. pretty far out stuff, all sliced up bodies, racist/homophobic propoganda and comics. I can't quite figure out the aim of it. i think it's supposed to be ironic and funny? I can't find too much info on it around the interwebz. anyone seeen it? pretty negative stuff overall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all= 1 and 2 also... the ones that are actually hard to find...

I have #2, would need to dig in crates to see if I have #1.

My roommate won an MC battle and the entire set was part of a gift bag. He didn't do rape letters, so he gave em to me; he knows I like @rr0wz-n-shit.

On another note, it is like this guy straight raided my stash. I have 80% of what he has. I haven't opened the boxes containing those mags in forever.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12639586@N08/4018778153/in/photostream/

He didn't do rape letters, so he gave em to me; he knows I like @rr0wz-n-shit.

Typo or not, that's still :lol:

As for having friends who know you like arrowz n bits, my buddy has some older 12oz shit given to him by some random that he won't give me, even though I actually have interest in the content and it's just novelty for him...yes I'm selfish.

...I know he lurks this section of the forum sometimes, if you see this gimme that shit.

i have issue #18 of FUCK. it's from 2000 and is published solely by Dr. Randall Phillip out of Philly. no wiki page for the zine and his personal one was removed.It's filled with racist,homophobic,anti-semetic, anti society rants, came with a pack of stickers reading "The niggers did it" and it totally filled with collages of newspaper clippings about rapes and murders, letters from a serial rapist, and plenty of disgusting fucked up images. also plenty of pedo-ish stuff as well as pictures of dead children. not really my cup of tea but I can't find any solid info on it around the webz...

I did a little Google work, I believe you can buy other issues via a record label, I believe it's a metal label. I dunno, the genre probably isn't "metal" so one of you rock nerds can bitch at me for mislabeling it.

"Extreme" is the word used, I guess that's a rock niche.