LEMME HIT DAT

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The filming only sucks because we didn't have a lense. so never say the skating sucks haha it was just a promo. a joke.

:rolleyes2: Really dude? Unless you're going to say that you're under 21 and possibly still naive to some things then stop defending this. If you're trying to market product to people you need to bring your A game, not poorly shot footage & joke crap that you can see for a dime a dozen on youtube. On the positive side, I give you props for trying to put your shit out there because it's tough to do, but if your skaters are that good you need to step it up.

:rolleyes2: Really dude? Unless you're going to say that you're under 21 and possibly still naive to some things then stop defending this. If you're trying to market product to people you need to bring your A game, not poorly shot footage & joke crap that you can see for a dime a dozen on youtube. On the positive side, I give you props for trying to put your shit out there because it's tough to do, but if your skaters are that good you need to step it up.

HolierThanThou.gif

Yeah we started filming this when I was 19 or so and I just turned 21 last Saturday. We don't give a fuck about the poorly shot footage and "joke crap". It's just a video that is supposed to make people laugh and hyped to skate. We're not even going to sell it :lol: Faggot.

And I said we have a lense now. We've had one for the last few months. We film with an FX7 and a Flip cam. Mostly the flip cam because it's way sicker.

that's what's up then.

i don't know why motherfuckers are hating on a fuckaround video...

they're fun to make, fun to watch with your homies, and sometimes folks outside yer circle enjoy it too...

i know plenty of cats (names that any skateboarder would recognize.../namedrop without namedropping) who put this kind of shit together on the side. yeah, it's mostly throwaway footy with a few bangers... and a lot of dicking around and goofy shit.

it's never not cool to watch homies having fun...

quit talking shit you fucking whiny females...

Yo homie fuck the haters this shit reminds me of the givafuk crew. Me and a bunch of homies back when i actually skated. Still nothing like fuckin around on your board. P.S. im drunk missin your stanky leg nucka! People need to stop being skateboard snobs. I remember when skating was fun. In seattle getting fights with security gaurds just gettin wild like nothing matterd as long as you had your board and your crew it was allllllllllllll good.