Fat kid getting bullied just aint having it...

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think your mistaking retarded children with europeans. its an honest mistake.

I really dont see what his ethnicity has to do with any of this, all i know is that the little kid was obviously not right in the head. Who would be dumb enough to attack a beast of an 8 year old like that. note how his punches dont seem to connect, a clear sign this kid had no depth perception, possibly he was blind in one eye? not only that but he walked away all smiles AFTER HAVING HIS SHIN BROKEN. thats not normal, this child cannot feel pain which means either he is mentally retarded or heavily intoxicated either way the fat kid should have known better to fight with an inebriated child with some form of a severe mental deficit, who at most weighed 60 pounds, far exceeded by this fat fuck who has to be pushin a good 200.

He most definitely is.there is no question in my mind this child is severely mentally retarded and we should be saddened that in this day and age children are still being treated like this.

I really hope you're joking or a single 50 year old mom whose 30 year old son lives in the room next to her.

Also:

6873.gif

• Like 1

yea the kid did try to make allowances for the little retarded kid, and I'm sure that that was not the first time the little one did that shit to him at a certain point people just snap. the little 'tard has a posse, and one of 'em tried to step to him and that would have been a more even fight and he would have been down for that. I think this is definitely a win on Zangief kid's part.

i think all schools should have boxing rings in them. somewhere in the playground area and any of the children can use it and settle their differences, maybe even charge a fee so as to help the school district rake in some dough. just a thought. as andy said kids are going to fight anyways, and while i do not approve of fighting retarded children i think it would be a good way to raise funds AND a great way for young children to learn how to settle their differences like in the real world.

i think all schools should have boxing rings in them. somewhere in the playground area and any of the children can use it and settle their differences, maybe even charge a fee so as to help the school district rake in some dough. just a thought. as andy said kids are going to fight anyways, and while i do not approve of fighting retarded children i think it would be a good way to raise funds AND a great way for young children to learn how to settle their differences like in the real world.

leave-britney-alone.jpg

• Like 1