Fat kid getting bullied just aint having it...

mosluggo

. . . in other news. This is the weirdest fight I've ever seen in my life. What the fuck is going on here?

http://www.break.com/fights/3-on-1-street-brawl-2017132

gonna go ahead and co-sign on this.

probably all thanks to the no sound factor.

but i'm guessing it went a lil something like this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyU4W4q-itH5zDITKXd-aMvePoO2VsvOBD3vTveX0zfHCvUX9j&t=1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S a tale of David and Goliath at an outer western Sydney school - with Goliath fighting back against his much smaller schoolyard bully.

But now the bully's mother has retaliated against her son's victim and the video footage of the fight which has gone viral.

The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said. "I would like him to apologise."

She said she was "shocked" at her son's behaviour, but did not think he deserved to be bodyslammed by Year 10 student Casey Heynes at Chifley College's Dunheved Campus, St Marys.

But now the bully's mother has retaliated against her son's victim and the video footage of the fight which has gone viral.

The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said. "I would like him to apologise."

She said she was "shocked" at her son's behaviour, but did not think he deserved to be bodyslammed by Year 10 student Casey Heynes at Chifley College's Dunheved Campus, St Marys.

I'm sure she had some idea her son might be a shithead. Sounds like a body slam might do her some good also..Might learn something..