Booking a last minute flight....

Frate_Raper

The best way to go with last minutes flights is using a travel agent. It costs you nothing and they cut out all the bullshit for you. I had to take a last minute flight and all the deal websites were saying $1000+ for a round trip ticket and the agent I used got me it for under $800 w/taxes.

People > Machines.

Especially when it counts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
All your life you were told the exact opposite of what I've been told all my life.

At least on this subject.

When I was a kid I always had family on at least three different continents and plans were made a very long time in advance. Tickets are only going to get more expensive.

Space-A is different though and if you don't know what it is, you probably can't do it.

i snuck onto a flight recently i couldnt belive how easy it was. print fake boarding pass. no checked baggage. waited till i saw a place i wanted to go and walked on behind the girls call station or whatever, would recommend.

I don't understand how this is possible at all. The amount of checks one has to go through before the plane takes off is ridiculous. Assuming you did manage to get through security, despite the fact that they scan your boarding pass, they would have you in the system at the gate, where they scan your pass again, then there's a head count on the plane. If 50 people checked in and there's 51 people on the plane, and you're sitting in a seat where there isn't supposed to be someone, then you're fucked. I work for an airline, I see this process every single day, there is no way your story isn't complete bullshit.

i thought they scan here too but do you ever just watch and wait? there are always open doors, someones not always looking, you couldnt get on some international shit but domestic is a go.

ok slick, ill be sure to try this next time i want to go to jail and get on some no fly list...

i been flying back and forth from east to west for about 200 round trip as of late so im cool off it...

to even get into the gate area without a boarding pass is unbelievable in itself...

ill still stick with youre completely lying...

thats my boy, kevin flys for free. his dad is on any given flight. watch movies. learn from them. ignore real life security checks. tell them "its cool, i'm a limo driver."

and yeah i was just playing. sorry for lying. i hope your not mad. but i did get on a plane with out being checked once. even though i had my ticket. it just gave me ideas.

• 2 weeks later...