Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

'Private' public restroom appreciation

some of the worst are the junkie-preventing-stalls, like the ones in pike place market, short as shit stall doors and blue lights.

Ya, noticed they had those even in Macy's up there. Definitely gave me a quick flashback to my door less stall experiences.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

53d8411a9d649a05c6fec26e93263a373c-1.jpg

494881322OrLbZx_ph.jpg

The ruby room in Oakland has no stall doors. But I've still managed to take one of the gnarliest public shits ive ever took in it. I had the I've been binging on vodka and Thai food for 3 days bubble guts. It couldnt be helped.

In Paris they have fully enclosed single toilet restrooms, after you do your business a robot machine kinda cleans the toilet. They are still usually dirty but it's nice to have a private place for pooing, they're essentially a large toilet cabin with an automatic door, buttons and a woman's voice that explains how to go to the bathroom in 4 languages. The maximum you can stay in there is around 20minutes, after the time is up the door automatically opens. The only thing is they close at night, 9-10pm-ish so otherwise one has to piss on the street (which is not a problem, no one cares, police included and everyone does it) but I have yet to do public pooing, so I'm not sure how that works. It's probably more browned upon than peeing. You can usually find them in the nicer neighborhoods, but it's not totally rare to find them in the shitty neighborhoods, too. Also, unlike most 'public' toilets (cafés, mcdonalds, kfc) they don't cost anything to use.

I pooed once in Washington square park, the only time I did it in public, and I forgot that one can't really control the peeing while one is pooing, so whilst I shat I pissed all over my pants.

I forgot to protect the pants.

Here's a photo of the Paris-pooper:

24784719yroYZXobJU_ph.jpg

paris-public-toilet-2.jpg

Some are bigger than others.

they are doing some construction down and around the hall.

there is a ladies room in the area they're doing construction. the offices and labs that occupied that space are now vacant, so no one uses that bathroom or is even in the vicinity. and the construction 'workers' are never around. ever.

boring!!!.jpg

After certain check in areas got closed some bathroom became died

to the point that you could walk around naked for a good 30mins.

picture18q.png

This ever happen to you ICB?

i would purposely piss on the toilet seat.

once i was drunk off my ass i went into a church's chicken restroom and crashed out while i was trying to drop a load hahaha. woke up like what the fuck?!

WORD to 'private' public restrooms. Human psychology is in full effect when more than one person is dropping deuce in these places. You really dont give a shit that the other person is taking one, and vice versa, and still knowing this you are self concious as fuck. At home the noises eminating from dat ass are quiet, as soon as you take a shit in public they are LOUD.

once i was drunk off my ass i went into a church's chicken restroom and crashed out while i was trying to drop a load

All about this G. Certified.

AwYeahManBubble2.gif

• Like 1

and i never did take that shit. you guys know that feeling where you want to take a shit and you try and try but in the end you don't feel like taking the shit?

At my previous job, I found a completely private toilet.

I knew where the light switch was. Basically the master switch for the whole 4 cubicle / 3 urinal palace,

and the light was never on but the door was always unlocked, leaving me in utter calm to shit in peace and waste time on my phone.

It was an exact replica of the main other toilet one floor below, that was used by hundreds of sweaty metal workers, carpenters, painters and dancers (yes dancers - backstage at a theatre) the smell and overall sounds created in the other toilet used to make me gag in the morning.

One of the carpenter's nasty morning beer shits were legendary, he looked like an obese woman as well.

So my discovery was a life saver.

SquatToiletTrough.jpg

Ugghhh. first time i saw these shits i was in japan. my homie was all "yeah dude."

I told him i'm not shitting in that thing, we gotta go back to the house. and we did.

co0l st0ry.