'Private' public restroom appreciation

!@#$%

symbols --- it's a fact that you dont take a dump at a females house unless shes wife or family --- it's potentially deadly

word. words. there are some truly hysterical stories about this sorta stuff.

i cannot for the life of me remember who it was, maybe HESH, but someone on here had invited this girl over (or maybe she invited herself) and they chilled for a few minutes and she went to use the bathroom and exploded it in an orgy of foul smells.

it made the house stink it was so nasty.

she left immediately and i don't think they ever spoke again.

over the years, i've been the girl hangin with the dudes, and there are so many more stories just like this in reverse, about guys having a bathroom accident during a date. just bad policy to eat beefaroni with a 6pack right before seeing someone romantically.

:haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in New York a few years back and there was shit all over the bathroom in McDonalds. And I mean like... Walls to the floor, smeared on everything, someone went to fucking town spraying ass on the walls.

^^^I'm one of those. I didn't take a dump on sunday because I was with a GuRL. I need full privacy man, bathrooms should be soundproofed.

Haha, this. I've found the best thing to do if you're out in public is wait until she needs to go to the bathroom, hang for a second then run to the mens. Squeeze one out in half the time she'll be in the bathroom for and leave. Be waiting exactly where you were before. Dry hands, act cool.

i can't blame you. i got off a plane in singapore and had to piss so bad i nearly wet myself.

This reminded me of one time when I flew out of Singapore. I was really jet lagged, passed out and woke up having to take a super sized piss. Seat belt sign was on but I had to do what I had to do. I didn't exactly realize how far into the flight we were and the plane landed mid piss...definitely took me by surprise.

my-porcelain-god-picture.jpg

the worse are the bathrooms at my school, bigass 10-toilet motherfuckers with tile walls and floors, and they're quiter than a fucking library. no fan, no music, nothing. you can hear the dude on the other end of the bathroom nose-breathin. I normally don't care at all about shitting in public but when you're sitting in complete silence taking a shit with another dude and can hear him pushing it gets weird.

Also I used to work at a public pool in the hood and the bathrooms were those kind where the whole thing drained to the center (locker room shower kinda thing, but for the whole bathroom...) We used to go in there after we closed and find the nastiest shit everywhere, and the girls bathroom was always waaaaay nastier than the boys, shit on the floors and stuff. We would just take a hose and blast all that shit down the drain, then spread some bleach around and call it a night.

Were I used to work the 5th floor of the office were conference rooms and managers offices for when board members were in the city (which was never). Place was always quiet as hell, because everytime i went up there the motion sensors turned on all the lights.

I would go up to the toilets there and could chill take a dump (hell they even had a shower in there) roll a joint and take the lift down to the car park and wander out the back of the building for a smoke.