roollllllllars

kgb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drewWrite

damn, idontlikeu, that last roller is tight. i wish i dated females that were impressed with graff. i always end up with stuck up bitches that think its dumb..."what do you keep LOOKING AT?!!!" (while driving by a freeway bomb)

Originally posted by drewWrite

damn, idontlikeu, that last roller is tight. i wish i dated females that were impressed with graff. i always end up with stuck up bitches that think its dumb..."what do you keep LOOKING AT?!!!" (while driving by a freeway bomb)

thanks man.. i did that for my daughter. yeah for some reason the girls that i get with always get into graff and like it.. but its not always good. this one girl i got with was all into it and shit. she also wanted me to give her a name.. but then i got caught for doing something and the bitch went to the ditch that i once took her too, and caped all my shit.. that was fucking shitty.......

• 1 month later...
Guest YinzerXpress
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by blunted

that cres doesn't look like a roller. that's fucked...getting chased while doing a roller.

whatever dude it aint a roller, i mean ya i was only the person who did it, and we were and still are they only people ever to do a roller in that spot so whatever dude, anyway ya its kinda wak but its madd old so whatever.

Guest mikro137

the funny part about those ono dev nise rollers , is that they got chased when they were done doing em , the cops wrote sucks in ono and nisers , but left devers alone. dever presumes it was because he was leaving town. lol. the rollers were fixed a month later

Originally posted by mikro137

the funny part about those ono dev nise rollers , is that they got chased when they were done doing em , the cops wrote sucks in ono and nisers , but left devers alone. dever presumes it was because he was leaving town. lol. the rollers were fixed a month later

No, the FUNNY THING is i thought i told you to shut the fuck up about shit you dont know?!

what youre doing is called NAME-DROPPING. i know for a fact you dont hang with dev nise or onorok, and they all pretty much dont like you or at least could give a shit about you. yet you CONTINUE to come on here acting like their your boys and youre some pittsburgh writer. read what you wrote, dude. "dever presumes"??/ how the fuck would you know what dever presumes?!?! the funny thing about that is it only proves how pathetic you are. i heard that story was told in your presence to clown you because thats obviously NOT why the dever didnt get dicked (how the fuck would the cops know what dever was doing??? his shit didnt get dissed cause they used what was left on a roller sponge and it ran out.) .....and yet here you are, on the net again, telling the story like you and dever were chilling on the couch together. you are a sucker and im so sick of watching you name drop and dick ride. on that philly post you posted a bunch of classic philly flicks that you had nothing to do with and acted like you copped them...."im getting my masters degree in phunkadelphia" is what you said. besides being the lamest thing ive ever heard, its also a fuckin lie. you were getting your community college degree in borrowing flicks from prism, sesk, necs, and cream. how is that knowing anything about philly?!

why dont you go do some fucking graffiti dude...or kill yourself or soemthing....youre seriously one of the most pathetic people on this whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...

i wish i coulda flicked those huge roller pieces in the ant hill tunnels here in san diego before the tunnels got busted/rolled. they were like the best fucking tunnels in north county.. one of the best yards in my opinion.. now since some fuckers ratted the place out to the pigs, no one goes there anymore. You can still see the ends of the roller pieces but more than half of like both of them are gone. fucking wack as fuck. i know one was a roller piece by the crew KAW but I dunno what it says. They aren't block letter rollers either, they are huge ass roller pieces like the adepts in this post. sucks they got buffed. :o

Archived