Cop gets SMASHED by a car in highspeed chase

Vossy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no im in the "fuck cops" "im cool" boat! i might get a wall of text aimed at me or a red square... give me a break...

i have been dealing with cops since a young age and with the exception of getting let go on moving violations here and there, i have never met or dealt with a "cool" police officer... most are on some power trip, im better then anyone, shit... coming on ch0 crying about users not liking police??? wtf, this is a graffiti forum full of people breaking the law and general scumbags. so if you get some ignorant or uneducated responses to a cop getting broke off in this atmosphere i think it might be in your best interest to not cry or big up law enforcement... i mean with your reasoning i should love police because of 9-11 and other tragedies where cops help people and DO THIER JOB...

what happend to this guys sucks FOR HIM but its on him, he CHOSE this shit job and he was the one dropping the spikes and not being the fuck out...

why does it have to be "cool", why cant it be how someone actually feels... unless its some fake ass never did no real dirt or bombing 17yr old, i think its within reason for people on here to hate on cops or authority...

• Like 1

I agree on the fact that cops just out there makin a living, i can respect that much. shit that makes this game that much crazier.. duckin and dodging. Cops rarely fuck with me over here so i can't really state my opinion on a crooked cop, never came across one. Fuck em, tho. I know that much. (My reasonable conribution to the thread...)

THIS DUDES DEPTH PERCEPTION MUST HAVE BEEN FUCKKKKED UP !

oh no im in the "fuck cops" "im cool" boat! i might get a wall of text aimed at me or a red square... give me a break...

i have been dealing with cops since a young age and with the exception of getting let go on moving violations here and there, i have never met or dealt with a "cool" police officer... most are on some power trip, im better then anyone, shit... coming on ch0 crying about users not liking police??? wtf, this is a graffiti forum full of people breaking the law and general scumbags. so if you get some ignorant or uneducated responses to a cop getting broke off in this atmosphere i think it might be in your best interest to not cry or big up law enforcement... i mean with your reasoning i should love police because of 9-11 and other tragedies where cops help people and DO THIER JOB...

what happend to this guys sucks FOR HIM but its on him, he CHOSE this shit job and he was the one dropping the spikes and not being the fuck out...

why does it have to be "cool", why cant it be how someone actually feels... unless its some fake ass never did no real dirt or bombing 17yr old, i think its within reason for people on here to hate on cops or authority...

This.

If the cops werent there, you wouldnt get a kick out of breakin the law. Cause the fuck would law be, right ?

why the fuck would i get a kick out of being a vegetarian if the cows werent there right?

why the fuck would i like the redsox if the yankees werent there right?

i dont do things so much to beat cops as much as i do these things because they are the things i do...

im not a teenager, im way over the yea im so getting over on authority phase... if only i were over my "fuck you" phase...

you guys should also make fun of the cops who got killed alongside children in japan

...better yet make fun of the cop who got killed rescuing a three year old girl and her pregnant mother

i'll stick to making fun of cops losing their jobs and killing themselves for pulling over and holding up ambulances and people driving dying people to the hospital. arresting fire fighters for protecting an ambulance and people by blocking a highway lane, tazing and shooting unarmed, unprovoking people resulting in their death. ect. ect.

i'll only feel bad for this dude if the guy outrunning police hit him because he swerved to avoid the spike strip, thats just shit luck.

other than that hes just dumbass who walked to far out onto a highway in front of a high speed moving car, who doesnt know how to properly spike strip someone.

why the fuck would i get a kick out of being a vegetarian if the cows werent there right?

why the fuck would i like the redsox if the yankees werent there right?

i dont do things so much to beat cops as much as i do these things because they are the things i do...

im not a teenager, im way over the yea im so getting over on authority phase... if only i were over my "fuck you" phase...

I had no idea you got a kick out of doing so many things.

You're right though experience(age) is a factor, I guess you can say just remember your roots then ? Started off with one reason.. And you might not have matured into how you think now, if you didnt start off on that one reason.

i understand holding some resentment for police officers,if you have been locked up and shit.but some of you act like you want them to all die and shit,and laugh when a dude gets smashed...but i get the feeling most of you dont have alot of reason to hate them that much,

when i first got out of jail i was the same way,because of how i felt i got treated wrongly..but i got harrassed and followed around because i was a criminal,i did bad shit..and got messed with because of it.and i brought it on myself so i cant really be like "fuck you guys for my bad actions".thats why i say now,if i get locked up its because i got caught slippin and they caught me.im saying,dont blindly hate people,hate the ones who are doing you wrong..thats all.

EDIT: i want to add though,this doesnt count for people who have been you know like beaten and shit.if you got beaten by cops or have family who has,i can fully understand your anger,im only talking to the ones who havent been put through that shit and are just mad at these dudes because they have been conditioned to think like that,without any real basis for their hate..

With a judge's earlier ruling that Chicago Police Officer John Ardelean had been arrested and detained without probable cause, Cook County prosecutors today dropped all charges against him in a crash that killed two people.

The 36-year-old officer was charged with drunken driving and reckless homicide after his SUV broadsided a car on Thanksgiving 2007.

i'd say if you're gonna be a scumbag then you shouldn't be too surprised if you get on the wrong side of the law and catch a few police beatings here and there. some of you act like being arrested is supposed to be a comfortable process, physically and mentally.

seems like 90% of people who hate cops are the ones who have gotten caught for stupid shit because they are stupid, and probably deserved to get caught. you know, the kind who have no accountability for any of their actions, and probably voted for Obama. those same people will be the first to call the police when they are in trouble themselves.

i'd say if you're gonna be a scumbag then you shouldn't be too surprised if you get on the wrong side of the law and catch a few police beatings here and there. some of you act like being arrested is supposed to be a comfortable process, physically and mentally.

seems like 90% of people who hate cops are the ones who have gotten caught for stupid shit because they are stupid, and probably deserved to get caught. you know, the kind who have no accountability for any of their actions, and probably voted for Obama. those same people will be the first to call the police when they are in trouble themselves.

THIS

prop'd

this nigga is an idiot and deserves whatever spaghetti leg syndrome he got. it's a high speed chase. obviously the nigga aint stopping for you already. this cop also had some retard timing. this is why you dont get wasted the night before and come into work hungover as a pig. you end up with some slow ass reaction time and get all gumbied up. that said, I agree with a lot of you cats about cops. I fucking hate them. but I dont hate them personally. they are doing a job. it's our job to get over and to destroy. its their job to catch us. and on top of that, some of these cops are our age. like if you 29 or over, and still smashing, well, expect to catch a beat down or 2. here in detroit, usually that is all you get. couple punches or slapped around, and you're on your way. I'll take that shit anyday than having to do jailtime or probation. I was in the military. same thing. yall should hate me for actually joining that shit, and training to kill people that never did shit to me personally. but it was my job. I didn't hate the "enemy" and had nothing personal against them. matter a fact, years later now, I am still torn inside on why I joined. but back to my point, cop or not, this nigga is a fucking idiot, and that's why he gonna look like Joe from family guy.

I'd say 90% of people who type these^ responses on here never leave their house except to buy the newest video game, and that's why people like you have a warped sense of reality.

• Like 1

i really dont give a fuck either way.im not gonna blindly hate someone based on a job description,just like im not going to blindly hate someone based on his race..

i still dont trust cops,i still wont talk to them,im not going to hang out with a cop,but its just a job,they are the enemy because we are at odds with eachother,cops and robbers type shit.i run they chase...call me a dweeb or a faggot or whatever else,its whatever.i stand by my position,im not saying kiss these niggas ass,im just saying,i dont believe most of you have a reason to be so glad to see someone you have never met or had contact with get hit with a car...

• Like 1