Cop gets SMASHED by a car in highspeed chase

Vossy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should also make fun of the cops who got killed alongside children in japan

...better yet make fun of the cop who got killed rescuing a three year old girl and her pregnant mother

this..there is nothing cool about this dudes leg almost coming off.thats horrible

i mean,i used to be the same way,saying "fuck cops" because thats what everyone says,but really,i dont have alot of reasons to hate ALL of them.

i was harrassed by them,yeah..but it was because i was a criminal and i hung out with other criminals.so ofcourse they are gonna follow me around and stop me whenever they see me out..

i look at it like this now,as a writer,its my job to get over on these people,as a cop,its their job to catch me...there are no real hard feelings,its just how things are,im still not going to get around them,or cooperate with them,because that would be bad for me,but i cant say i hate them just because they are doing what they are paid to do.THIS DOESNT APPLY TO CROOKED COPS.obviously if he is breaking laws or just acting like a cunt and abusing his powers he can go fuck himself.but there is no way of knowing this dude is one of those guys,and if he isnt,shit sucks for him.

most of you guys say fuck cops,but i think your doing it for the same reasons i was,because its the cool thing to say or someshit,but if you really think about it 80 percent of you have no real reason to hate these dudes as much as you do.unless you got the rodney king treatment you really have no reason to bitch..

wall of text,negaprop onslaught.coolstorybr0.idrgaf.

• Like 4

this..there is nothing cool about this dudes leg almost coming off.thats horrible

i mean,i used to be the same way,saying "fuck cops" because thats what everyone says,but really,i dont have alot of reasons to hate ALL of them.

i was harrassed by them,yeah..but it was because i was a criminal and i hung out with other criminals.so ofcourse they are gonna follow me around and stop me whenever they see me out..

i look at it like this now,as a writer,its my job to get over on these people,as a cop,its their job to catch me...there are no real hard feelings,its just how things are,im still not going to get around them,or cooperate with them,because that would be bad for me,but i cant say i hate them just because they are doing what they are paid to do.THIS DOESNT APPLY TO CROOKED COPS.obviously if he is breaking laws or just acting like a cunt and abusing his powers he can go fuck himself.but there is no way of knowing this dude is one of those guys,and if he isnt,shit sucks for him.

most of you guys say fuck cops,but i think your doing it for the same reasons i was,because its the cool thing to say or someshit,but if you really think about it 80 percent of you have no real reason to hate these dudes as much as you do.unless you got the rodney king treatment you really have no reason to bitch..

wall of text,negaprop onslaught.coolstorybr0.idrgaf.

UMETH?