NFL Lockout super lame thread

Lesbian Fisting

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6205936

WASHINGTON -- Unable to decide how to divvy up $9 billion a year, NFL owners and players put the country's most popular sport in limbo Friday by breaking off labor negotiations hours before their contract expired.

The union decertified, and 10 players, including MVP quarterbacks Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, sued the owners in federal court, putting the NFL on a path to its first work stoppage since 1987.

sad-face.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mickey Mantle?

That's what you're upset about?

Mantle makes $ a year.

How much does your father make?

- I don't know.

- You don't know.

If your dad needs money, go ask

Mickey Mantle. See what happens.

Mickey Mantle don't care about

you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

2170.jpg

Football is fucking retarded. Fuck football. Guess meatheads out there will have to learn how to read a fucking book when there are no games on. God forbid I will no longer have to listen to Colin Cowherd talk about the same rephrased damn thing each and every day

Watch more college football, not overpaid boneheads who can't even speak English properly and would be in prison if it wasn't for the stupid fucking sport of football. They will all be broke any way, guess they'll have to rob you and rape daughters.

• Like 1

How can these greedy fucks live with themselves? You should all make what teachers, nurses, city workers, postal workers etc .. make. You do nothing.. I love football and sports but these douches live in a bubble and expect us to give a fuck! "hey fuckos turn on the TV, people are dying in Japan, libya, the rich elite are fucking the poor and middle class in the ass in this country and you are fighting like bitches cause you might get 10milion a year not 12.. eat a dick!

rich people fighting rich people over money

it's pretty awesome that our nation resists taxing the fuck out of people who work in this tax bracket

fuck these douchebags. our economy is in the shitter but i see where their, and our, priorities are.

i love football, but if a strike screws up the season i won't give a lying-down-half-asleep-fuck about it