Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Rea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

Supermoon = not the culprit

NASA astronomer Dave Williams agreed.

"At the time of the earthquake in Japan, the moon was actually closer to its furthest point in orbit from Earth than it was to its March 19 closest point, so the gravitational effect of the moon was, in fact, less than average at that time,"

I'm no NASA scientist, but is is possible that the lack of gravitational pull due to the Moon being the polar opposite of where it will be on March 19th maybe might have led to some Earth shifting?

I would think that any drastic fluctuation in the lunar gravitational pull might maybe have some kind of repercussions.

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

Wow, so it says on Twitter the Pokemon creator died in the quake/tsunami. And one of the 3 creators of Hello Kitty died as well.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/121988/20110312/pokemon-creator-santhoshi-tijari-death-hoax-rumored-death-japan-earthquake-tsunami-facebook-twitter.htm

Doesn't sound like it right now. The Japs are saying that the explosion didn't rupture the reactor vessel and that it is starting to cool.

that link was a video of the explosion, sorry thought it was accessible.

LOL. it was God you idiot. How can all of this happen by chance without God?

Tides come in, tides go out. YOU.CANT.EXPLAIN.THAT.

at my sink i have 2 faucets, one hot.. one cold, never a miss communication.

you cant explain that.

My bad, sorry guys.

I shall put azn as my background as a Peace offering to the Japs----

when a quake that large happens it triggers shit elsewhere, its natural. i cant explain why but i know it does.

Ok forgive me if I'm wrong but Im pretty sure that its because of the movement in the tectonic Plates in one area can cause opening in other areas, causing lava to escape through said volcano, causing the erruption.

FTR I don't believe in the 2012 "End of the world" crap but with whats happened to japan, the revolution/wars in the middle east, the economy being shit, gas and food prices skyrocketing etc.. it kinda makes ya wonder:rolleyes:

RIP to all the dead

If there is/was a nuclear plant meltdown then...

Fallout: Japan

The BBC's Damian Grammaticus in the coastal city of Sendai, in Miyagi prefecture, says the scenes of devastation there are astonishing - giant shipping containers have been swept inland and smashed against buildings, and fires are still burning close to the harbour.

Couple walk past overturned vehicles in Miyako (12 March) The scale of the devastastion is immense

Police said between 200 and 300 bodies were found in just one ward of the city.

The town of Rikuzentakada, Iwate, was reported as largely destroyed and almost completely submerged. NHK reported that soldiers had found up to 400 bodies there.

NHK reports that in the port of Minamisanriku, Miyagi, the authorities say that about 7,500 people were evacuated to 25 shelters after Friday's quake but they have been unable to contact the town's other 10,000 inhabitants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12720219

Jeeeeez-zus.