Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Rea

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

Seriously incredible footage all up on the news. I have a good friend who is in Japan, probably piss drunk and flipping out right now. Hopefully he's doing okay. I couldn't get through when calling him of course.

Large aftershocks and Nuclear facilities in danger. ALERT ALERT ALERT.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQA7pPbigRf7Rd4o0rgZm61qBECXIYIEgWIekOMyQ3QoukTEya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

gasfacevictim, here you at?

I sure as fuck felt it here in Beijing. I'm on the 24th floor and went bolting down the stairs.

I was the only one though, no idea how nobody else felt it. Was pretty much the same as the Wenchuan quake we had a few years ago.

I'm still feeling a few aftershocks come and go now.

Does anyone know what time it's suppose to hit the west coast? It wont be as

Bad as in japan though cause of the distance the wave starts to lose momentum and power. And if you live within a bay you should worry as much. However if you live right of the coast line shit I'll get you.

So listening to my trusty weather radio, estimated arrival time at San Francisco is 8:08 a.m... Which would put the Monterey Bay area roughly a half hour later. There are websites and with plenty of info if you really have concerns. Googles.

I still say non event.

shit is so crazy for me.

i went to cairo, less than a year later the place explodes with a revolution, went to new zealand, right before i go there is an earthquake, few months after i get back there is another one. planning a trip to japan, they have the biggest earthquake in their history.

one of these days, i'll be in one of these places when the shit really pops off.

that whirlpool footage is some of the nuttiest i've seen from any natural disaster!

Damn, 400 plus confirmed dead.

Very Sad.

oh wow...I was thinking it was still around 30 or so. tragedy

my cousin out in japan but he is elsewhere...sending posi vibes

PMA PMA PMA

Hope the Oontzers in Japan are doing OK...RIP to those who have passed and best of luck to Japanese emergency crews and people not able to get home because the trains are not running.

"The quake was nearly 8,000 times stronger than one that struck New Zealand late last month, devastating the city of Christchurch."

"The energy radiated by this quake is nearly equal to one month's worth of energy consumption" in the United States, U.S. Geological Survey Scientist Brian Atwater told The Associated Press."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/03/10/international/i222815S00.DTL&tsp=1

• Like 1

Been watching this all night. shit is nuts. RIP to all those that have lost their lives from this tragedy.

here in Bali, Indonesia we had a minor earthquake last night that had me running into the street, cant imagine what it would be like over there.