Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Rea

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

i live in kauai and will be awake at 3am when the tsunami is supposed to hit my island

if shit goes down, please believe ill have pics to prove that it really happened, hah.

Big Swimming Mafia

yes, document. just climb a lava rock mountain to do so please

if it does come through you gonna make millions on your frog pouches cause i have a feeling after if it does happen there are gonna be a lot kickin it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

So then how do you know that it's "blatantly not true" if by your own words anything before 100 years ago wasn't recorded?

You're just speculating that it might not be true.

And it's probably not true, but you sure as hell don't have any facts to back up your Mr. Knowitall attitude.

Awesome argument... guess what I just got...

199150_1437409274311_1805374810_812825_1824102_n.jpg

I saw this the other day about the full moon on this month.

"Full Moon To Cause Chaos"

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/astronomy/story/46417/extreme-super-full-moon-to-cause-chaos.asp

"Extreme SuperMoon this month (March 2011) will bring strong earthquakes and storms and/or unusual climate patterns."

TThey are two seperate sentences. I immediately disregarded what you said because it was obviously retarded and moved on to how this affects me.

No, you disregarded what I said because I pointed out that what you were saying is retarded.

Everything in my house got fucked up, pictures fell and frames smashed.

Power went off and phone lines went down, I was shitting bricks.

Fuck, today was rough.

where you live?

No, you disregarded what I said because I pointed out that what you were saying is retarded.

Now go flee to higher ground, or don't.

You're right dude. Only since.weve been able to measure earthquakes over the last hundred or so years have the big ones happened. Nothing retarded about that at all.

You're right dude. Only since.weve been able to measure earthquakes over the last hundred or so years have the big ones happened. Nothing retarded about that at all.

*Nothing "blatantly" retarded about that at all.

Tsunami warning just right now on the news. Monterey,Santa Cruz,Santa Clara,and San Francisco countys.. I don't know if they said other ones.

so its true?

I just got a text fwd about the tsunami supposed to hit at 7:30 in the a.m.

patrick-swayze-gen-x-1.jpg

Cut me loose bra!

Meh. NW to more western facing shores on a few of the islands might be in slight danger. But there's a lot of swell shadow going on. And it's a huge fetch from Sendai to Cali. Seeing any effects this far away is very unlikely. Especially in Monterey Bay, although if I lived in Moss Landing particularly, I may be heading up the 1 to crash in a hotel or something. Even then I'd feel overly paranoid. Humboldt/Crescent City is much more likely to get it.

Bathymetry and wave dynamics, how do they work? Most of these weathermen and news casters hyping a tsunami event don't know. It's pretty obvious.

• Like 1