High Fashion High Heels

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was just blown away by the amount of things I have. In every department (clothing, shoes, kitchen wares, home decor, etc.)

But he was so excited to have a closet for the first time in ...I dont know how long and I think he was absolutely shocked when 3/4 of it was taken by me. hahaha

If Im swayed into purging more of it I'll pm you first.

• Like 1

haha awesome! thanks :D

i miss closets. my house only has two and they are small.

my bathroom i redid and well, it's all about me. i re-made a small bedroom into the back half of the bathroom so it's like a walk in closet.

but i said this year, i am not buying any clothes. plenty of modifications though, gonna try sewing.

unfortunately, i cannot make these amazing shoes.

lots of dudes love high heels. maybe some people aren't aware of what hey do to a woman's legs.

it also doesn't escape my notice that many of these designers are men.

but i'll just lay it out: if you aren't comfortable/confident enough in your own manhood, you should save your fragile ego the trouble and not visit these threads just to drop comments reminding everyone how scared you are of anything that suggests femininity

now back to those crazy hoofs.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP COMPLIMENTS OF ADIDAS

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Adidas advertisement you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the Adidas Facebook site, hunt around for the share button, publish the link to your wall. Take a screen grab of the posted link on your wall and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Bonus:

Click on any two other advertisements and take a screen grab of any page within the advertisers site and send the two bonus screen grabs along with the Adidas screen grabs and win TWO EXTRA FREE WEEKS OF VIP! Note: Each screen grab from the bonus batch must be from a separate ad campaigns and cannot be a 12ozProphet ad or from the same advertiser as the first two screen grabs!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings. Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP