sought after tattoos...

fr8oholic

the small of the back is a hot spot for girls...my girl has an ill sunrise scene right above her butt....its nice as hell...so is the tattoo haha...as for me i`ll soon be getting an angel with outspread wings on my middle upper back...after that i`m all about polynesian styled tattoes...i`ld like to collect from several different society island styles,mainly tahitian i think tho....a dream would be to go as far as going and getting one done in the traditional manner with bone/shark tooth and mallot...haha we`ll see how i feel about the pain of a regular tattoo first

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I took three years to design the tat I wanted for the small of my back. Then I waited and didn't get it done, so it's like 3 years later and I don't like my design anymore. I'm glad I waited, but now I have to design something else. My hubby just ran into his old tatoo artist that we had lost touch with and so now I can get worked on again. I really want this artist and no one else. Whatever the design, it will be all color, no black.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I have none.

I knew this guy that people dubbed "DEMON"

Real hard core cholo type, Im talkin tatts on his face.

He had XIV on his chin.

He had NORTE on his upper left eyebrow.

On his forehead he had a picture of himself,

fucking a pig in the ass, Im not kidding. Im serious.

Its said "FUCK THE POLICE" over it.

He had a few more, but those were the most notable.

He was fucking ugly too.

I also know a girl that has her crew name on her lips.

Like on the inside, when you flip her bottom lip down.

It says OFAK, yeah…the tagging crew.

I too have a feticsh for girls with tatts on the small of

their back. I think thats why my girl is getting the

SpiderMan logo on hers, whoop whoop.

i have the Decepticon symbol on my shoulder.

i want to get a 1/4 or 1/2 sleeve, but i don't really know what i want it to be yet. i definitely want to get more though.

my friend has the word EVOVLE across his back in a digital font. i think i have a picture of it...i'll post if i can find it.

cool, i just thought i had seen that tattoo before, and didnt know if it was a dude who had a skatepark/deck company in New Mexico called evolve. carry on soldier.

i am heavily tattoed, but my back is empty. for my backpiece i want a black and gray portrait of a hawaiian ali'i (like a warrior/chief) standing on the beach with a feather robe holding a spear, and i want "na ola makuo" (we have survived) done in cursive script across the top. i also want 2 old school swallows on my collarbones and stitches on the back of my knees. i'll be out of room soon cause i wouldn't do my face. i dunno--maybe if i'm still workin in the business in 10 years i'd get my throat done with the traditional borneo frog--but i'll have to wait and see on that one.

since my friend rides bmx and dirt jumps, hes been goin all over the country so he found it necessary to rep vegas everywhere he goes. hes got his shoulder to elbow region covered. hes got the welcome to las vegas sign, roulette wheel, the stratosphere tower, and a can can girl all cologed together with a club, spade, diamond, and heart worked in there. he got them gay rock and roll stars on his inner biceps too. im trying to get him to get a pimp slapping a hoe on his back. true vegas shit.

Archived