Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dilligαf

Breakout Kings

breakout-kings-ae-poster-550x734.jpg

http://www.aetv.com/breakout-kings/

The series premieres tonight, anybody gonna check this out? The previews dont show much though so it could go either way.

-Breakout Kings is a spin off of Prison Break, a show which turned absolutely ridiculous by the end of its run. But it was responsible for creating one of the creepiest TV characters of all time, namely T-Bag. T-Bag, the inside out pant pocket cowboy will be making a few appearances on Breakout Kings, so that might be worth a watch. Breakout Kings is however is more direct about where it is going. This show will not have much in terms of a story arc and will rely more on the case by case, episode by episode strategy.

This show looks awful. Look at that bitch. She sposed to be doin a bid??? ROFL. And that nerdy white. Man who is writing and casting this garbage?

The first two seasons of prison break were awesome, I watched every monday so I feel it is possible it could possibly have a possibly possible entertaining ratio to non entertaining ratio.

Smashola on that hoe up there though..

HOW do these guys Pitch go at A&E?? "Ya well lets here the idea for your next show."

"It's about some guys that break out of prison."

"Prison Break???"

"Nah son Its similiar, but really different in some ways.It's called Breakout Kings."

Oh Ok cool deal sounds good.

LOOL

???????????????

?

Breakout Kings is a spin off of Prison Break, a show which turned absolutely ridiculous by the end of its run. But it was responsible for creating one of the creepiest TV characters of all time, namely T-Bag.

i laughed at this way to long.

i really hope that scene is real & not PS'd

Totally real. The black guy "Shea" is in the back seat sketching it up

and then hands it to them saying "all crews need a logo, right?"

It's not a bad show at all. The acting is pretty good, The storyline can

be developed out a little more. I will watch it again.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now