POPGUNWAR 2011 WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR LIFE EDITION?

RockTheCasbah

I haven't been on this site much since my best friend died back a few months ago and I was posting tribute flicks to him... but I honestly miss how this site would help me waste hours and stay in touch with old friends and watch who's still damaging the cities I miss the most.

To those of you who remember me... I finally overdosed and am now on my way to rehab number four.

I've fallen into the cliche'd life of a writer getting older and now instead of spending my days racking and getting high, I spend them tattooing and fighting to stay sober. Life is crazy but I'm wondering if any of my old cronies are still on here...

I wanna know whats up with Devillush, TTboy, IHATEU, etc... And IHU... btw... theres some bullshit special about how shoplifting affects the trends in clothing and economy on tonight on like msnbc or something at 9pm our time (If you're still in the same time zone as me...)

Listening to Radiohead and the rain fall outside.

Drinking some hot Starbucks and smoking a cigarette.

and since i am the Originator of what are you wearing and whats in your pockets right now:

-Black Slim Fit Krew Jeans (32x32)

-Black V-Neck American Apparel T-shirt (m)

-Red American Apparel briefs

-Red Burberry socks

-Black low top chucks(size 11 if you must know)

-Black SF hat

-Black Charles and 1/2 Jacket

in the pockets:

-Ben sherman wallet

-navy blue bandana that belonged to my late brother

-black kershaw knife

-cellphone (flip phone none of this fancy touch screen shit)

-burts bees chapstick

-silver zippo

-pack of camel filters

-my last couple 30s before rehab

-silver pilot

-black micron pen (.03)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Pretty good. Same old shit. Moved to seattle. moved back. hung out with some mutual friends of ours. drugs. alcohol. big sexy muscles. all that good shit.

nice.

you ever watch that show breaking bad? i'm in season 4 in 4 different episodes! hahaha my friend aaron plays jesse pinkman the main dude and i ended up getting a simple role as one of his new acquaintances on the show. if you like the show, you'll laugh when you see what role i play... it comes to tv again in june.

nice.

you ever watch that show breaking bad? i'm in season 4 in 4 different episodes! hahaha my friend aaron plays jesse pinkman the main dude and i ended up getting a simple role as one of his new acquaintances on the show. if you like the show, you'll laugh when you see what role i play... it comes to tv again in june.

Your homie is making moves. Wasn't he in big love as well?

woah this guy... i spoke to you once after you got out of jail and that was it, im assuming that was over a year ago? you still with that broad that held you down when you were locked up? im sure thats all sour if your on drugs again or were... i cant keep up but cliche is right... dead that shit...

and i cant even imagine how much flames and smoke is coming out seeks ears if your really tattooing... just like another graf writer gone junky gone tattooer... jheez...