But stock in Johnson & Johnson, the makers of Windex.

Drue_Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Owens Corning already has this gorilla glass shit that they tucked away and forgot they made, only to find it while looking something up for a new project years later. Now its being used and licensed for tons of LCDs, touch screen phones and more. I wanted to buy their stock after I saw that article. Another good one to look into is ARM (http://www.arm.com) who make processors and micro processors for a ton of mobile devices, and probably a ton of those future home appliances that Corning is touting.

i'm far short of brilliant but eventually i will play myself on the stockmarket. In the last 2 or so years there have been 3 or 4 of what i figured to be sure shot plays that either panned out, or i expect to soon. Had i started with 10K and done what seemed glaringly obvious to me my money would have multiplied many times over.