Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WallsDC

How to Write with Tar

So I recently just came across a huge bucket of tar at a construction site..so of course I had to take it.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to write with tar?

Bottle with a hole cut in the bottom? Any ideas?

Edit: *sidewalk tags only, not even going to try writing on a wall with tar

why not put it on a wall? Thin it out a shit ton and put it in a mop. Or thin it and mix a little with your inks. I know the molotow coversall has tar in it and it works well.

dump it on a cop car then put your ball prints on the driver's side windshield at about eye-level. that'd be the most efficient way i'd say.

in all seriousness though. use a mustard container or something. it's not gonna work for shit mixed with ink, and it'll probably have to be warm/hot for it to be worth a damn. consider a hand warmer or several to achieve that.

in all seriousness though. use a mustard container or something. it's not gonna work for shit mixed with ink, and it'll probably have to be warm/hot for it to be worth a damn. consider a hand warmer or several to achieve that.

Yea I was thinking about a ketchup bottle or something like that. My only concern is that the shit's just gonna shoot out without a regular consistency and just make huge blotches haha. Guess i'll just try it out!

So what kind of tar is it brand name? and yes tar needs to be heated most of the time. Other options do exist though.

Actually I got it to work perfectly, the tar isnt lumped at the bottom, just 2 gallons of liquid tar, stuck it in a ketchup bottle and it pours out with a smooth and easy consistency!

I'll get some flicks later, been killing the sidewalks with it haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now