top 10 softest niggas in the game...according to GHOSTFACE.

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yo I might be late on this shit, but does this remind yall of one of the ch0s blog?! shit has me rollin non stop. but my mans said slime. only other cat I ever read on the net that says slime has me rollin high as fuck to. aint trying to drop a niggas name cause I heard this blog was fake and wu is trying to sue to shut the shit down. regardless, tough read, but laughs for hours.

Caught this in the comments section of that Wiz post, shit KILLED me.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ayo the god scratching his fuckin head after reading this Miami Heat shit nahmean. Dont get a god confused, aint like the god afraid to shed a tear now and then when the jungle catches fire and niggas gettin layed out like babies inna fetal position n whateva whateva. But this Heat shit on some real moist towelette levels nahsayin. Aint like gods eatin niggas seeds and impaling niggas on hydrants down the block nahsayin. Not likely son. This just ball b, regular season ball b, fuckouttahere. This Heat shit reminds a god of those feline joints shorties be clockin when a god aint picking up the jack nahmean. Some real terrycloth sweatpant cucumber pedicure on the couch type joints nahmean. Ayo shits like a Meryl Streep joint inna pair of hightops nahmean. Ayo ESPN gon start playing clips from that Crying Game joint steada Heat highlights nahmean. The Heat gon pull Hugh Grant off waivers son. Ayo that deer nigga Bambi's mom gon die at the end of Heat games nahsayin. Niggas gon installa mountain in Miami and call that shit Brokeback Mountain nahmean. That crying youtube shortie gon be the new Heat mascot nahsayin. Ayo lil preteen snow nigga shorties be putting on Heat games instead of that Titanic DVD nahmean. Blue ray son, word bond. Ayo and aint these Heat niggas supposed to be like some Terminator ass niggas wit handles. Ayo like some real sabre toothed hoop niggas shooting flames outta dey eyes an whateva whateva? Shit ain't like that son. That nigga Bosh used to look like tha nigga Predator, but then he cut those dreads n started shedding mad tears at press conferences b. Ayo now that nigga look like the new lead in the black version of that Philadelphia joint nahmean. They callin that shit Philadelphia 2: The Miami Heat nahsayin. An that nigga Tom Hanks just shitting on a nigga, taking his bitch an shit nahmean. Ayo an dis nigga Lebron softer than a tissue with aloe nahmean, dem moisturized tissue joints nahmean. When that nigga wife need a tissue, that nigga Bron just bend over so shortie can pull one outta his ass crack nahsayin. The nigga a moisturized tissue dispenser nahmean. Straight up b. And then you got this nigga D. Wade, nigga a cute ass cuddly nigga nahsayin. Ayo the god's five year old niece plottin to put that nigga in a dollhouse b. Plottin to have a teaparty with a nigga nahmean. Word bond. Nigga gave up mad C.R.E.A.M. to go to daycare nahmean. Nigga got played b.

Aight peace.

Bumpin this niggas shit in the whip wit ya windows down is broad repellant my nig. Even if a broad might like this dudes music they still aint gon find that shit attractive fam. Broads also like nylons n thongs n shit but they aint wanna see niggas rockin those nahmean. This dudes music is like thongs son.