Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

top 10 softest niggas in the game...according to GHOSTFACE.

But I wish the nigga success n long as he stay out a nigga way he aint gon get thrown thru no brick walls or nothin like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also another round of hearty LOLs for him using a pic of Ellen Degeneres as Asher Roth

i have been listening to the new raekwon album... however i am rather disappointed that neither Kanye NOR justin bieiber are on any of the tracks...

Fuck. Finally someone fuckin speaks up on Wiz Khalifa.

Like I get why dude has hits... But I feel like no one is listening to him rap. Lyrically and style.

But fuck it (buttfuckit). Like I said dude has hits. He's collecting. I just can't get into appreciate his rap itself.

#blackandyellow #repeat39x

• Like 1

:lol: that shits on point. I really dont even consider most of these new rappers "rappers" its just pop music there no different then justin timberlake. No hate but thats how i look at the shit

When i go to google and type in "damn it feels good to..." and "...be a taylor" pops up before "be a gangsta" I think I die a little inside.

• Like 1

"yo a nigga listen to this shit at the wrong time n he liable to start hangin one them posters wit the little babies dressed like animals n vegetables n shit on they walls. A nigga might go cop one them calendars wit the kittens dressed up like they firemen n hang that shit in the hallway namsayin."

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now