Shit that motivates you thread*

Will Ferreal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Into_the_Wild_1.jpg

into_thin_air_a_personal_account_of_the_mt_everest_disaster_frontcover_large_cUXml6hlLkrPnED.jpg

127hrs_book.jpg

basically, anything that shows tons of will and tests the human body to the extreme...

like people who climb mountains with one leg or arm, or anyone who defeats the odds and survives a serious situation... the above just floated off the top of my head, there are better ones but im going to lunch!

• Like 1

am i selfish for motivating myself? wanting a great life and living life to my maximum?

my mom was sick my whole life.

it started when i was an infant and just got progressively worse until her mobility and health was destroyed, then came death.

i don't think anything i have ever experienced has pushed me harder than the limitations of others, especially her.

it began with ..if only i could use my hands like i used to i'd...

then it became stuff like ..i'd give anything just to walk up stairs.

it makes you have full awareness and total appreciation of health and ability

and disgust with those who waste it (like by getting fat, being lazy, or becoming a junkie, etc etc...)

Being able body motivates me, on some carpe diem type shit. Somtimes I get lazy/depressed and can't help but to think why the fuck would I waste time ,its so precious and yet I let it slip throught my fingers. Regret is the worst pain Ive yet to feel and would do anything to never allow it to rear it ugly face agian, so if it all ends tomorrow I want to know I put my mind, heart, body and soul into every second.

• Like 2