criticaLOL mass

watson

FUCK THIS GUY

and fuck all yall that find this funny. Hope some shit like this happens to you or someone you care about.

I should also add though that I'm not a fan of critcal mass and think it is totally counter productive.

imad.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in situations like this i always think to myself wouldn't you prefer to be able to say you called an ambulance for someone in need rather than "yeah i recorded the whole thing mate with my annoying fucking voice telling people to call polic/firefighters/ambulance/social movements"

people are umad in the comments section. life in penal servitude to die in a small room? wow yo wild tight

to the people bitching about cyclists and all that "use bike paths or sidewalks" bullshit... you're not using your head

it is a DEMONSTRATION... every big city in the world has them. they are intended to bring awareness to any given issue that the demonstrators feel deserves it. this subject in particular has a LOT of supports.

NOW... if this were a demonstration for any other issue, this probably wouldn't have happened, despite the fact that they hold up traffic just as much, if not worse than critical mass. at least CM moves on WHEELS.

that said, as a cyclist, i agree that critical mass does more harm than good. it's much less focused now (as it has been for some time) and it revolves more around drunken shenanigans than anything else.

i hope that piece of shit rots in jail for a decent chunk of time...