SOUTH BEACH or FRENCH QTR?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
N.O.

less expensive..

more laid back..

less plastic people..

better chance to meet cooler people

you can speak english

its grimier ..more drunken rap letter mess opportunities

Dayton, OHIO

It's much less expensive

The people are so wholesome you might throw up

It's a great chance to meet people lamer than you and subsequently feel better about yaself.

If you dont speak english, you might get deported.

It's grimy as fuck.

whats to lose???:) :)

Go to south beach! just got back from new orleans i spent a lil more than a weekend there. it was fun. good food, cheap drinks, but fuck the cops.. i may sound silly but stay off bourbon st. once the sun goes down bc they on some next level shit. also if you need a good bailbonds i got the info for the best(most honest) in town

the only time i liked nola was after Katrina to shoot photos and explore... i dont even like Miami all that much but its waaaay better then the french q, fuck that place, take your money and go to Miami you will for sure have fun...

Yo boat all im saying is that before the end of the first night two of my friends got arrested on bourbon st. with some bullshit charges.. cant talk about the one case(notagraffcase) bc its pending but while trying to figure out why they arrested home boy they arrested my other friend for trespassing in the police station.. the police also take their sweet time doing anything but your paperwork(the public trespasser posted his own bail and didnt get out til 10 am the next day, and when we posted bail at 8pm for homeboy; he didnt get released til 5am two days after his arrest)..From what i learned anywhere other than bourbon st. its fun and you wont be hassled but the whole french quarter area is on their own laws. policed by sheriffs not police. anyway text block blahblah blah..

cliff notes: i'm still suggesting south beach