Cum Gaggin'

AskNags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Pistol

Good job with the flicks!

It seems like the Altoid company made those ones just for this little discussion.

No shit huh!

*Oink Oink!!*

i dont know about all that eat fruit shit...i have the most fucked up diet ever and the girls that give me head say my shit tastes like cantaloupe(sp).....and eating pussy is my niche...i can go for days eating twang...i dunno i guess its a talent...oh and btw...that celery shit does work...im pumping out more fish captians now that i started eating more celery...and my bitch loves it to...:D

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

oh and btw...that celery shit does work...im pumping out more fish captians now that i started eating more celery...and my bitch loves it to...:D

iv always tried to use my vast sexual knowledge for the benefit of man. tell your girl "your welcome" for me.

Re: Re: Cum Gaggin'

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you think pussy tastes great?? .

yes actually. i'd imagine there is a limited number of people on these boards who have sucked dick AND ate pussy a great deal, and with those qualifications and can confidently say eating pussy is much easier. Before anyone jumps in with the "you're a lesbian" routine, of course everyone enjoys something different, but eating pussy is physically easier. in that it doesn't stick very far into your mouth/throat.

Do I have the dubious honor of being the only one on the board whose has experienced the two more than once?

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

but with a girl you have to know what your doing.

From my personal experience eating pu$$y is pretty easy. Just circumvent everything else down there and concentrate on that magic little button... you'll have chicks putting an indian death lock on you with their legs and almost humping your face to a fractured skull if you hit it right... :D

Bodice, big ups on having 'played for both teams'.. but tell me, was it easier eating a pu$$y, because obviously you're a girl and would know what feels good and what doesn't :confused:

UP !!

Guest got tha feva

Re: Re: Re: Cum Gaggin'

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Do I have the dubious honor of being the only one on the board whose has experienced the two more than once?

You're not the only switch hitter girlie. I've played for both teams and I gotta say they're both good in their own ways. I've never been with a girl who tasted even remotely bad, but I'm not denieing there are some who do. Guys, hmm... I'm not a fan of male cum at all, but then again I'm not a fan of giving straight 10 minute long blow jobs either. I switch it up with the mouth and the hand, and I've never had any complaints when I'm rubbing it out instead of sucking it off if you know what I'm saying. :dazed:

PruDE

Originally posted by avils

From my personal experience eating pu$$y is pretty easy. Just circumvent everything else down there and concentrate on that magic little button... you'll have chicks putting an indian death lock on you with their legs and almost humping your face to a fractured skull if you hit it right... :D

The button technique is good,but for that extra flair try combining it with the G shpot.Just imagine that the box is a concert hall,the shpot is like the chandelier.

Forever fiending for the ninja boot....

Originally posted by NumbNuts

The button technique is good,but for that extra flair try combining it with the G shpot.Just imagine that the box is a concert hall,the shpot is like the chandelier.

Forever fiending for the ninja boot....

Yah I have heard of this technique you speak of.. my only problem at the moment is that my girl doesn't like me sticking anything else in there besides my trouser browser.. oh except for the occasional cigarette, but THAT is a different story all together (and yes, I did smoke it) ;)

UP !!

Someone mentioned cunnilingus?

Gentlemen/ladies .....

To eat pussy well, one must be fully aquainted with the art of indirect stimulation and, above all else, the delicate work of tease. Never start with the clit, you'll ruin the buildup and her orgasm will be less intense -- just forget about your own pleasure until SHE is satisfied, learn where her other 'buttons' are, and things will work out nicely.

*This message has been brought to you by The Society For Production of Better Female Orgasms

In the interests of science, late last night an experiment was carried out involving a man, a woman, and Wintergreen Altoids. Please note: A prior test had been performed using the Original Peppermint Altoids. This was much, much better.

THE MALE SUBJECT: The male, on the receiving end, described the sensation as "icy hot, like Vick's Vap-O-Rub" (he was not asked where he found the basis for comparison with Vick's) and stated that, while he did not find it unpleasant, he understood why some might. He definately preferred this flavor over the original. Wintergreen provided the "hot" where the original was only "icy".

THE FEMALE SUBJECT: The female subject, on the receiving end, was heard from the street to scream, "Jumping Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, just DON'T STOP!!!" She liked the sensation. She really, really liked the sensation. A lot. She noted that intermittent blowing on the licked area really added to the experience.

Many sacrifices must be made for science, and I'd like to thank the two test subjects for giving up a decent night's sleep in order to find out the answer to this question.

• 4 years later...

Archived