Cum Gaggin'

AskNags

I'm not one to get all personal about my sex life but....

I totally get off on blowjobs it's my favorite thing foreplay wise.. but my boyfriends cum tastes like shit...I'm saying like gags the fuck out of me...IS there something I can feed him to make it taste better?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AskNags

I'm not one to get all personal about my sex life but....

I totally get off on blowjobs it's my favorite thing foreplay wise.. but my boyfriends cum tastes like shit...I'm saying like gags the fuck out of me...IS there something I can feed him to make it taste better?

you think pussy tastes great?? hell no girl!!! it's an acquired taste. i've learned to really like it but i can't say that i love it. i'm all for licking the pussiox cause i'm into like you but there's hurdles to any journey.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Pistol

Pop an altoid in your mouth and you probably wont taste any sperm.

PS Let me know when you come around LA. I'll show you around.;) :crazy:

GO PISTOL, GO PISTOL, GO!!!

celery for volume huh? ill have to try that, yeah ive eaten pineapple products before and girlies seem to like it, learned that trick from Loveline many years ago, but the celery is what really intrigues me cause there are some girls who i really dont like that i know i could just get to go down on me ya know and if i could get some more junk out and just make them gag... wow ill have to try this

Guest WebsterUno

*some headdoctor*

Originally posted by bobobi11

And he will thank you forever for using said altoid.

Yeah, you and pistol must have read the

same PlayBoy magazine Issue that I read.

Trust me fellas, if your girl is down, have her

pop analtoid in her mouth next time she's

given you some brains. Oh-MY-FUCKIN-GOD!

Tell her to back off for a second, and let the cool

air hit your pimpstick, whooooooweeee…

Just be sure to return the favor.

She'll love that shiaat. ;)

it has as much to with what you eat as what you don't eat. tell him to ease off the onions and garlic and peppery lettuce and greens and you'll be able to tell a difference. my ex made me cut that shit for a while and eat a lot of cinnamon, but it's hard to find ways to take down a lot of cinnamon, ice cream is about the only way to take down a lot of it. we tried the pinapple thing too and she said it worked, but i wouldn't know, i have this rule about eating my own cum.

Re: *some headdoctor*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

Just be sure to return the favor.

She'll love that shiaat. ;)

No Playboy, just personal experience. And yes she will love it. A plus is that it's not numbing like some of those mint gel things, just tingly.

Archived